Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issue? All pregnant sims having twins

i've been noticing lately all my pregnant sims are having twins... i've tried with 4 different pregnancies and all of them had twins... not a coincidence is see, is this happening to eveyone....
i have to say i have a few mods, the teen pregnancy and a few other, is that the issue? or is a game issue? help
and thanks

Comments

• Options
    katie joneskatie jones Posts: 12 New Member
    Im having this exact same issue i dont use mods . Bar the moneycheat and the cas.fulleditmode. ive reinstalled the game which doesn't work. Let us know if you find a solution to remove this bug thanks
  • Options
    DaniiPantiiesDaniiPantiies Posts: 62 Member
    I have the same issue and no pregnancy mods. I do believe it is a glitch from the recent patch. Hopefully they fix it soon.
  • Options
    GlennCocoGlennCoco Posts: 31 Member
    > @DaniiPantiies said:
    > I have the same issue and no pregnancy mods. I do believe it is a glitch from the recent patch. Hopefully they fix it soon.
    ugh it sucks i really do they fix is ASAP
  • Options
    NiayaTheCatLuverNiayaTheCatLuver Posts: 12 New Member
    I've been having the same issue! one of my households had 2 pregnancies, one was twins, the other triplets!
  • Options
    simplylufflysimplyluffly Posts: 2 New Member
    I've had 4 families have twins now. No mods. This is freaking me out! Not to mention twins are expensive to raise. I just want one baby. Why oh why is this happening? lmbo
  • Options
    ashley247ashley247 Posts: 74 Member
    I had 2 sets of triplets in a row. I knew it must have been a bug because usually triplets are supposed to be rare. I hope they fix this bug soon. I have decided not to play till it is fixed.
  • Options
    Lollygirl1Lollygirl1 Posts: 114 Member
    Look At My December patch discussion I have explained what EA Is doing. Happy Simming :smile:
  • Options
    superstar135superstar135 Posts: 59 Member
    My sim had twins and then after had triplets! I hate having such a full house so quickly:P
    Origin ID: superstar135
  • Options
    Cookingpup99Cookingpup99 Posts: 443 Member
    I hope they get this sorted out :/ I've had two sets of twins this gen and I really don't want another set of twins next gen...