Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW LOT: Helipad House_by ehaught58

ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
Helipad House_by ehaught58. A 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom ranch style house, with your very own helicopter landing pad and hanger. :o You can also fish in the pond out back! :D Get it at My Gallery by searching ehaught58. #ehaught58 #Helipad

OSZiPb6.png
iYHvdbh.png
GMR2bgl.png
a6uBbtP.png
5WbLelK.png
5J2Ddbd.png
GaCVohO.png
HDjVdKf.png
0Db3EfE.png
diCkSRo.png

Thank you for your support..... Ed
fkgck4xkargo.png
"If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,611 Member
    Helipad House is very nice! :) The helicopter pad and the hangar in the backyard look great! It looks great that you have enlarged helicopters and truck there too! Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors gardening using the gardening boxes, or enjoy fishing in their own backyard pond! It is great that you have placed a fishing pond in the build. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal outdoors in the sunshine at the table there. Very nice exterior of the house. The dormers and tower looks very nice. It looks great how you have done the curved roofing on the hangar.Great layout of the interior of the home. It is great that you have a woodworking and gym room for sims to enjoy doing woodworking and keeping fit using the equipment in the room.
    It is a great home! :)
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Helipad House is very nice! :) The helicopter pad and the hangar in the backyard look great! It looks great that you have enlarged helicopters and truck there too! Sims will enjoy spending time outdoors gardening using the gardening boxes, or enjoy fishing in their own backyard pond! It is great that you have placed a fishing pond in the build. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating their meal outdoors in the sunshine at the table there. Very nice exterior of the house. The dormers and tower looks very nice. It looks great how you have done the curved roofing on the hangar.Great layout of the interior of the home. It is great that you have a woodworking and gym room for sims to enjoy doing woodworking and keeping fit using the equipment in the room.
    It is a great home! :)

Thanks Rose for your great critique! :D
    Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    AmbsSimAmbsSim Posts: 118 Member
    This is a really great looking home! I love the hanger, the interior layout of the home, and how the one helicopter looks like it's coming in for a landing. Very cool!
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited October 2014
    I had already added this to my fav's but I especially love the interiors in this one! Brilliant :D
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Helipad House is very creative Ed. Glad you're enjoying building in TS4. Looking forward to seeing more great stuff from you :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oh this looks lovely Ed! <3 Beautiful architecture! Both the main house and the helicopter pad area looks fantastic! I didn't even know it is possible to have a helipad in sims 4!
  • Options
    :\
    AmbsSim wrote: »
    This is a really great looking home! I love the hanger, the interior layout of the home, and how the one helicopter looks like it's coming in for a landing. Very cool!

Thanks, AmbsSim! :D I got to thinking about that helicopter.... If a child plays with it, what will happen? Since I have been focusing on building, I have never played a child Sim! :\

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited October 2014
    Wow, this looks fantastic! I think I'd like to showcase this lot on my YouTube channel! I don't believe sims will interact with enlarged objects, so I don't think we need to worry about children trying to use helicopters. But now seeing this lot really makes me want functional helicopters even more. lol
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • Options
    xale90xale90 Posts: 209 Member
    Cool house, I really like the exterior design. Interior patters are nice too.
    Bjork-animated-fix3sec_zpse5f5950f.gif ModernMansionDesign_zps90f720d8.gif Modern-House-Design_zpsf4076eb9.gif GJmTYrF.gif nfh_zps4d3443dd.png
    Click on each image to see the house
  • Options
    sashraf wrote: »
    I had already added this to my fav's but I especially love the interiors in this one! Brilliant :D

Thanks sashraf! :D
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    keshialeekeshialee Posts: 533 Member
    Love this, very creative with the heli-pad. :)
  • Options
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Helipad House is very creative Ed. Glad you're enjoying building in TS4. Looking forward to seeing more great stuff from you :D

Thanks soocoolsim! :) I am building as fast as I can!

fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    Hehe....having fun with the make bigger" cheat? We gotta think of a name for that thing.....Big Time?

Fantastic house, E...love the fake garage. Hopefully it can be converted to a real on sometime in the future. Beautiful family house!
  • Options
    KaylyRedKaylyRed Posts: 309 Member
    I love it! You have such great ideas. Thanks for always coloring outside the lines. :D
    Download the Americana Series! Sears catalog kit homes and more from 20thCentury America. Additional manors and community builds in my Showcase Thread.| Origin ID: KaylyRed

• Options
    cameonet1950cameonet1950 Posts: 2,138 Member
    More Houdini illusions? VERY cool! ;)
    TS3Siggy.jpg
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @ehaught58 - Awesome. I love how people are putting in upscaled vehicles and using their creativity to build great homes. I always here people complain about how limited the build options are in Sims 4 but this WHOLE FORUM is proving everyone wrong! Great jobs!
    5sXtTqH.png