Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Won't let me edit my sim

I don't know what I do wrong but the game won't let me edit the face of this one sim in my game. I use the cheat but can't touch the face. Am I not supposed to be able to?

The corners of her mouth are so low that she looks grumpy/sad all the time and I don't like it!

Origin username: xLilies

Comments

• Options
    MestrixMestrix Posts: 170 Member
    Guess nobody knows.
    Is it possible, though? To edit the face?

• Options
    dark5id3dark5id3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    While you are in live mode, open the cheat window and type testingcheats true and enter and then type cas.fulleditmode and enter. Then shift/click on your sim and edit sim.
    2rxu2ph.png
  • Options
    FirelloFirello Posts: 92 Member
    edited September 2014
    are you using fulleditmode?

>>
    “testingcheats true” FOLLOWED BY “CAS.fulleditmode”--Allows the SHIFT + LEFT CLICK on sim “Modify in CAS” to enable the modification of traits, physical features, genetics, etc. Do NOT modify more than one sim at a time or your game will crash.

(I would like to add images at this forum. Can u leave some likes? :smile: )
    sigv2.jpg
    Please be patient with my English *** European simmer since TS1

• Options
    MestrixMestrix Posts: 170 Member
    I didn't do the CAS.fulleditmode part. Thanks!

• Options
    EuamomeucachorroEuamomeucachorro Posts: 1 New Member
    Find a mirror on your sims’ house then click on it and then click on plan outfit. Easiest way, let’s u change everything including the face
  • Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited June 2019
    @Euamomeucachorro

The most recent post in this thread was five years old.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    And "Plan Outfit" is the wrong option anyway. You want "Change Sims" for that, and while it allows some things to change, others remain untouchable. I did learn about "cas.fulleditmode" from this thread, however, which is news to me, so thanks for the necro?
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    As it's been pointed out this thread is pretty old so I'm going to go ahead and close it. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top