Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World tool?

Darkkitty123Darkkitty123 Posts: 10 New Member
Will we get world tool like we got in the sims 3? If so I really hope it's a lot easier to use :)

Comments

• Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    No world tool, the engine is too 'intuitive' and 'tactile' to allow transformation, everything MUST be flat and boring with loads of decor mocking you and playing on your deepest desires.
  • Options
    bamcam30bamcam30 Posts: 1,301 Member
    You can't edit worlds in Sims 4
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Figures.. :|
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    No world tool, the engine is too 'intuitive' and 'tactile' to allow transformation, everything MUST be flat and boring with loads of decor mocking you and playing on your deepest desires.
    You're always sarcastic everytime I pass by a post from you.. o.O
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »

Me? Never!
    Sorry that time I couldn't resist lol
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member
    I hope there'll be something soon... can we make the maps in SimCity and then use them in TS4? Yes, I know- I'm a wishful thinking Simmer. :(
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member

Me? Never!
    Sorry that time I couldn't resist lol
    Yeah sure...
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    bflurybflury Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited August 2014
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I hope there'll be something soon... can we make the maps in SimCity and then use them in TS4? Yes, I know- I'm a wishful thinking Simmer. :(
    You can't make maps in SimCity for the game itself, much less The Sims 4.

Reminder: This isn't Sims 2 :)
    "In Short, The Sims 4's biggest problem is that The Sims 3 exists." - Kevin VanOrd, Gamespot. Scored 6.0 of 10.
  • Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    I really want it (I got into it towards the end of TS3), but with their really restrictive neighborhoods (with really specific decor surrounding each neighborhood), I don't see how it can be possible, unless they release software even less user-friendly than CAW, or make it all EIG stuff.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member
    bflury wrote: »
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    You can't make maps in SimCity for the game itself, much less The Sims 4.

Reminder: This isn't Sims 2 :)

Hi :)

Yes, I do know. :D

• Options
    Ive had issues with the learning curv with CAW, but something like it would be really nice for TS4
  • Options
    lexxsimslexxsims Posts: 366 Member
    What's a world tool ? can i eat a world tool ?
  • Options
    I don't think eating a world tool would taste very good Lexxsims
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 7,004 Member
    bamcam30 wrote: »
    You can't edit worlds in Sims 4

At this point and time that's true. It doesn't mean that the feature can't be added later or that EA couldn't release a world editor of some kind after the game comes out.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 7,004 Member
    Will we get world tool like we got in the sims 3? If so I really hope it's a lot easier to use :)

If you mean a world editor, than yest I hope we do get one. I really want EA to release some kind of map creation tool for the Sims 4, either an in game world editor like in the Sims 2, or an external program like Create A World. I really want to be able to create my own worlds, and I'll probably get bored with what they give me very quickly.
  • Options
    Jdavij20033Jdavij20033 Posts: 2,054 Member
    Yeah sure...

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
    rifJadC.png
  • Options
    BarbaricSpaceWhaleBarbaricSpaceWhale Posts: 55 Member
    The Sims 3 had it's world editor given out later on if I remember. Sims can also move between worlds in 4, so you may be able to play with neighborhoods that your starting Sims don't live in. You'd be moving between clones of the same two cities, but at least there are places to put your other Sims.