Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥♥♥♥shirleyfriberg31 Our hearts go out to you in your time of grief! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey everyone! I am hoping I can gather you all together to help me send our thought's and prayers to shirleyfriberg31. Her mother passed away today. :cry: shirleyfriberg31 has been so very generous to me and many others and she's a great person all around so lets let her know that we are all here for her and we love her in her time of loss.

I'm asking that you please post a kind word, poem, pic, or gif so we can try to brighten her day a little bit!

*Love & Hugs*

Comments

• Options
    mrlabeanmrlabean Posts: 1,055 Member
    edited February 2014
    Loss_of_Mother_Sympathy.jpgsympathy16.jpgsympathy11.gifsympathy4.gifsympathy16.gifchiefseattlesymp.gifsympathy_bear.gif544002551_732885.gif?41-sorry-for-your-loss-nigel-williams.jpg47818ce9d2c68f1e8b86970f5ad57139.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited February 2014
    My thoughts are with you and your family shirleyfriberg31 with the passing away of your mother. May the thoughts and care of family and friends help to comfort you. I will have you in my prayers.
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited February 2014
    Shirley, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. I hope you will have great memories of her, to see you through the worst phase. Thanks for being a great friend, you are always free to email me! ~YJ~
  • Options
    LebannaLebanna Posts: 1,157 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hey Shirley, I may not know you, but I just wanted to say: I'm very sorry to hear of your loss! I wish you lots of strength for this difficult period of time.

I hope you find support and strength with your friends and family
    Writer for Platinum Simmers

Gallery ID: Annabelli_22
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited February 2014
    I am very sorry to hear of your loss shirleyfriberg31. I wish I had the right words. Please accept my sincere sympathies.
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hello Shirley, i am so sorry for your loss! Cannot find words to sooth your pain but i am here if you want a friend!

I am sure that ur mother is still watching & guarding fm faraway...

I am wishing you and ur family patience and power to be strong... :cry:

BIG HUGS XXX
  • Options
    shirleyfriberg31shirleyfriberg31 Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited February 2014
    Thank you all for love an support I am doing okay, just logged on to thank you all for the gifts it was very kind of you <3
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited February 2014
    Thank you all for love an support I am doing okay, just logged on to thank you all for the gifts it was very kind of you <3

Glad you're doing okay, then :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    just playing my gam to distress.. ty you all <3
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    You're welcome! I know it must be hard right now. We are here for you to escape! :D<3
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    mrlabean wrote:
    You're welcome! I know it must be hard right now. We are here for you to escape! :D<3

I see new venue put smile on my face lol to bad snow storm or I get my card loaded up LOL
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    mrlabean wrote:

I see new venue put smile on my face lol to bad snow storm or I get my card loaded up LOL

I know it looks great! I'm trying to win it in a couple contests. You're probably getting the storm we just had yesterday. It was pretty bad. I'm just so sick of the snow. I want it to go away!!! But... they say there is another one coming Saturday. :(
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited February 2014
    Oh my, Shirley I'm so sorry. :( I have no words to make things right, but I hope you find the strength to get through this difficult time. I can only imagine what you're going through.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Oh my, Shirley I'm so sorry. :( I have no words to make things right, but I hope you find the strength to get through this difficult time. I can only imagine what you're going through.

been rough few days but I am doing okay, an ty for the gift very kind of you. <3
  • Options
    Carmen0908Carmen0908 Posts: 2,721 Member
    edited February 2014
    So sorry to hear about the passing away of your mother, shirleyfriberg; heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I hope that memories of your mother and the love of family surround you and give you strength during this time *hugs* ♥
    carmen4s.jpg
  • Options
    CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm sorry for your loss, shirleyfriberg31. *hugs*
  • Options
    MissCeeMissCee Posts: 1,309 Member
    edited February 2014
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5BNZJ6O37zaGNmwyzy6__owNXOK8tqosl9237lzWnwIg7V_sCdg

Praying for you and your family.

Blessings,
    MissCee