Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just wanted to say what i'm thankful for in my life,Write what you're thankful for here!!!

Happy Holidays to all my friends here on TS3,may you have all the love from God
& Jesus?May you & your family be blessed in so many ways from years to come.
I'm blessed & thankful for my family,my furry little babies & for all my friends here
that I met in my life.Thank you dear Heavenly Father & my savior Jesus Christ for
blessing me with a healthy life & thank you for my loved ones here & in Heaven.
God bless us everyone,I love ya'll so much & happy holidays from me to you.

Write what you're thankful for here :!: :!: :!:

I don't have simpoints to give anyone but the one thing
I can give ya'll is my friendship & help anyone that I can
cause I love helping people out the best way I can cause it
warms my heart to see others happy & knowing I made a difference
in people's lives & put a big smile on their face.

Happy holidays & God bless us everyone :!: :!: :!:

Comments

• Options
    xenacullenxenacullen Posts: 3,474 Member
    edited November 2013

What are you thankful for in your life?

I will start first:

I'm thankful for:

I'm thankful for my family,my furry babies & my wonderful friends
    whether you're here or are in Heaven.No matter where you are I love you
    unconditionally,God bless you all & may God & Jesus be with you & keep you safe.

Ya'll may now begin to write what you're thankful for :!: :!: :!:
  • Options
    edited November 2013

In case I forget anything :!: :!: :!:
  • Options
    SimGamer15SimGamer15 Posts: 2,019 Member
    edited November 2013
    Im thankful for my family and friends. Including friends her at this forums. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  • Options
    AmbaAestheticAmbaAesthetic Posts: 955 Member
    edited November 2013
    I am thankful for:

- My family who have supported me through every stage in my life.
    - My boyfriend who has put up with me for 3 years.
    - All my friends in RL and on these forums, For supporting me, making me smile and being so soo kind! Especially recently when I had quite big health problems, some of you supported me more than my RL friends.
    - For the food I have access too that some are unfortunate not to be able to.
    - For every breath I am granted.
    Back after a 5year break away.
    I mainly build. I don't use CC just 'moveobjects'.
    Was mainly known on the good old sims 3 forums.

• Options
    EMPRESSPAMELAEMPRESSPAMELA Posts: 10,108 Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm thankful for:
    - family
    - forum friends
    - food
    - apparently, for many "f" words :lol:
    - fun

:mrgreen:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post edited by Unknown User on
    oow785m
  • Options
    MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited November 2013
    These are the things I am thankful for ~~

my family ~ we may not always get along, but they after all, my family
    my friends ~ here on TS3, on facebook, and in real life; for without friends, we are not the person we are!
    LIFE ~ I am thankful each day that I am able to get up and be alive

and while this might seem trivial or silly, I am really thankful for....

THE INTERNET!! Just think ~ if the internet was never invented, WE would never have met!!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited November 2013
    Awwwww, this thread is making me feel all warm and fuzzy!

I am thankful for:
    - My boyfriend, who tirelessly treats me with love and respect, even when maybe I don't deserve it, and who has introduced me to a whole country worth of culture, including Thanksgiving
    - My family, especially my mother, for taking care of me all these years
    - My good fortune, to have the opportunities I do, the luxuries I do and the necessities I know some others go without
    - And, as someone else said, the internet -- or rather, modern technology, for without that, I wouldn't be here, meeting such wonderful people and participating in the best(est) hobby ever!

Also, just wanted to chime in and say hi to AmbaAesthetic! *waves* I'm glad to see you on the boards again and, though it's a shame your RL friends are silly enough not to appreciate you 100%, I'm glad that the simmers here were so supportive of you in your time of need. *hugs*
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited November 2013
    Aww xena that is so sweet :) It is great to have you with us on the forums :)
  • Options
    hrussiohrussio Posts: 99 Member
    edited November 2013
    I am thankful for my family, a roof over my head, and to be part of the awesome sims community for over 12 years now.
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm so thankful for my furry and feathery babies. My family who understands me and helps me through my obstacles. Friends on my simming fourms and my church friends and my Chromosome 18 friends. My furry friends and feathery friends in Heaven. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,699 Member
    edited November 2013
  • Options
    cassandrastryffecassandrastryffe Posts: 418 Member
    edited November 2013
    Don't mean to bring anyone down, but today I'm extremely thankful that my dr didn't put me in a wheelchair this week! I still have to use a walker but no wheelchair!

This makes me very happy, and very thankful. :D
    FREE lvl 65 Star Wars The old Republic Character and a huge bundle of free stuff! http://www.swtor.com/r/fYdvmz
  • Options
    Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited November 2013
    I am thankful for my little family and my extended family. I am thankful that Doctor's are wrong from time to time and my daughter will turn 4 in April. I am very Thankful that my mother seems to be enjoying some good health after a terrible summer. I am thankful that my dad was able to find some work, he just has to drive to Montana to do it.

Amen
    Amby
  • Options
    Mistywater45Mistywater45 Posts: 137 New Member
    edited November 2013
    Having the people in my life that encourage me. I went through a hard time, but with their support i was able to go back to college and I'm just about done with my freshmen year. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Aww thank you so much Jane,i'm thankful to be apart of TS3 forum
    & have wonderful friends like you & everyone here.I feel not only
    I have wonderful friend in you & everyone here but I feel we're family too.
    I thank God every day that I met you,God bless you sweetie.

Thank you Rose & you're so very welcome hun,I thought up this thread
    all day yesterday & i'm so happy I did cause I love reading yours &
    everyone's posts & God bless you & everyone here,i'm happy we're friends.
    God bless you dear Rose.

I wanna thank everyone here for adding your what you're thankful for,
    I love helping others who are in need of assistance cause it warms my
    heart when seeing others happy that I helped them the best way I know how
    & that I know I been put on this earth by God to help everyone who needs help.
    I wish I could help everyone in this world & I try,I too have health issues I
    take seizures,I suffer from depression,panic attacks & carpal tunnel in my hands
    & its gotten worse,I take medication for it all.I absolutely thank everyone here
    & i'm very thankful that we're all friends & TS3 forums is a very friendly &
    thank you God & Jesus that you saved my life & my soul on Sunday,September
    22,2013.God bless us everyone.
  • Options
    serindeppityserindeppity Posts: 6,690 Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm thankful for a lot of thingsbut on here I shall focus on what I am thankful for that revolves around sims!

I'm thankful for sims itself. It's given me an outlet for years not only through playing, but through writing--I hadn't shared any of my writing in ages until I started writing a sims legacy and the support has been amazing.

I am thankful for my readers who give me the support and kindness. I am so honored for the simmers who have taken time out to read my writing, and for those who have stuck with my through the years and helped me get a bit of confidence in my own writing.

I'm thankful for the friends I have made that I met through this site. I am a very shy person--an introvert, so it's hard for me to deal with people but everyone I've met through sims has been so nice.

And I am extremely thankful for TheUsernameFound, who I met through here and now she's one of my best friends. We have so much in common and I care so much for her... I hate going through a day without talking to her, and am eternally grateful for the love and support she's given me! I honestly don't know what I'd do without her <3
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24