Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Owning A Resort - "Broken Object" Music Often?

Ever since I bought a resort with my Sim, I keep hearing the "broken object" music at least once a day while at the resort. As far as I can tell, no one on that lot is breaking anything. Does the music mean something else that I'm just not getting?

Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    mds424mds424 Posts: 37 Member
    edited July 2013
    Might check the toilets. Sometimes it's hard to notice when they're clogged unless you click on them.
  • Options
    kristixlynnkristixlynn Posts: 215
    edited July 2013
    mds424 wrote:
    Might check the toilets. Sometimes it's hard to notice when they're clogged unless you click on them.

Thanks for the response! I have a total of 7 all-in-one bathrooms and they're all fine. :-/ Checked the sinks nearby too. The music happened AGAIN just now.

It's just bizarre.
  • Options
    JlkealJlkeal Posts: 99 Member
    edited July 2013
    do you have those stereo speakers? They were breaking two to three times daily at my resort.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Jlkeal wrote:
    do you have those stereo speakers? They were breaking two to three times daily at my resort.

I actually have quite a few of those so it could be that. I think the maintenance crew fixes things pretty fast so it'll probably be fixed by now but I'll check those next time I hear the noise.

Thanks!
  • Options
    JlkealJlkeal Posts: 99 Member
    edited July 2013
    If your sim has a high mechanical skill and can upgrade, I would suggest making all of them unbreakable. I hardly ever hear that "broken object" music anymore.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    UPDATE: This time it was an all-in-one bathroom. Darn those things. Maybe it's just my luck that things are breaking daily. Haha.
  • Options
    TucsonRosieTucsonRosie Posts: 310 New Member
    edited July 2013
    I get that, too. It was a mystery until I heard it and saw one of my maintenance people rush into one of the rabbit hole towers. Apparently, toilets and sinks break in there, too, even though you can't see them.

:lol: