Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who would love to see more world bundles?

I have bought world bundles and think they are a great idea! I would like to see different combinations of worlds, maybe you could make it so the buyer can pick which worlds go into their bundle in case they have most other worlds already, also pick an amount of sim points that go into a bundle which of course will ultimately effect the end price, if this idea did get used I think I will need to get rich fast as I will never be out of the sims store :O ... My two girls and I are addicted to the sims and spend a lot of time on it, making families together and playing out stories, the sims for us is family time <3

Comments

• Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited June 2013
    I would love to see a "pick your bundle" option but I don't think it'll happen. At least not until TS3 is about to fully close down.
  • Options
    CwayvaaCwayvaa Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Just give me a Sunlit Tides and Lucky Palms bundle and I'll be happy :)
  • Options
    AnniemaryAnniemary Posts: 65 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I think you are right AmaraRena, I would also love the bundle Sunlit Tides and Lucky Palms Cwayvaa :) I would buy that in a heartbeat! maybe it is something The sims team could carry to the sims 4? any way this was only a thought :P I do think it would be popular though! hope you are listening *The Sims Team* :D xxxxx
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    just another quick thought would be bundles of venues ??? I would love that too!!
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2013
    If they were to do a bundle via the Sims 3 Store, it would be nice for those who haven't grabbed the following, which can only be sold for simpoints:

- Lunar Lakes
    - Lucky Palms
    - Sunlit Tides
    - Aurora Skies

It would be sold for 2000 Simpoints for two worlds, 2 for the price of 1.

But one can dream. :XD:
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited June 2013
    Not me. I'd rather just see the worlds available for SimPoints. That way, everyone can add them to their wishlist (if they choose) and others may gift it to them. I've gifted many EA Store worlds to people but I'm not able to do so with Monte Vista and Dragon Valley. And having them tied to EA Store bundles means that they probably will never be on sale or as a Daily Deal.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2013
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    Not me. I'd rather just see the worlds available for SimPoints. That way, everyone can add them to their wishlist (if they choose) and others may gift it to them. I've gifted many EA Store worlds to people but I'm not able to do so with Monte Vista and Dragon Valley. And having them tied to EA Store bundles means that they probably will never be on sale or as a Daily Deal.

I think gifting is out of the question nowadays. I felt like that too, but however there are bigger discounts, and there is a way to still gift when it's out in retailers (gifting the code and all).

There's more sales too via retailers than the Sims 3 Store(quite sad actually), making it easier.

Not to mention the fact, the point of it was mainly for EA to expand the store playerbase to outside the online store, aka Retailers.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    @ Nik24X7 When creating this post I didnt mean instead of being able to buy them for sim points I meant as well as :D I would just love the option to do either and the bundles always entice me much more!!!

I totally agree with Azsensei when he wrote **
    If they were to do a bundle via the Sims 3 Store, it would be nice for those who haven't grabbed the following, which can only be sold for simpoints:

- Lunar Lakes
    - Lucky Palms
    - Sunlit Tides
    - Aurora Skies

It would be sold for 2000 Simpoints for two worlds, 2 for the price of 1.

But one can dream. **

I would like the option to buy bundles with sim points as well as money, because if I have some surplus points I could use those and If I don't then I can just use money.... I also love sim points in with bundles I think that is a great idea, I bought DV with money and got points with it I paid £22 and thought it was an awesome bargain!!!

TO THE SIMS TEAM
    :mrgreen: Please give me much more deals like that and I will buy all the time!!! :mrgreen: