Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't buy!!!!

Apparently the site is down and I can't buy DV. I've been trying for over a half hour. Arg... I'm ready to play! Anybody else having this difficulty?

Comments

• Options
    SuperSpaztasticSuperSpaztastic Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Yep. Same problem. I chatted with the support people for like an hour. Not resolved, but it appears to be an issue to do with too many people trying to purchase it at a time? Yeah. Like I said, not really resolved.
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited May 2013
    I managed to buy it about 5 hours ago. But then it was not appeared in my purchase history. I have to wait for a while, log out and log in, then finally I managed to download it.

But then it broke my launcher :( . It didn't want to be installed. :( . I followed crinrict instruction to fix the broken launcher. It works but now I have to install everything again...sigh.....

I am waiting everything to be installed now. So I haven't had any chance to play it yet.

But yeah...I am good :P :lol: .
  • Options
    bekibeki Posts: 30 Member
    edited May 2013
    Ya, it said there was an error every time I have tried. :( And I really want to play this world. So I will keep trying.
  • Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited May 2013
    Tried different browsers?

Clear browsers?

Log out/log in?

I am just throwing ideas in hopes they'd possibly could help : /
  • Options
    kainozzokainozzo Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Having the same problem here. Getting a "System Error" every time for the past eight hours.

The real kicker is, I've had a mysterious charge of $1.13 to my card from EA... twice.