Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Lounge

Hey guys!

I remodeled my Vampire Lounge (Red Velvet) to attract more people, but, it keeps being empty every night.. Except maybe for 1 or 2 people.

But it's kinda annoying! Is there any way to get more folks in?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    edited January 2013
    The vampire lounge is a high-end venue – it appeals to wealthy sims. One way to make it more broadly appealing might be to change the lot type to "hangout". This will give it appeal to a broader demographic.
  • Options
    daerivirgedaerivirge Posts: 166 Member
    edited January 2013
    Then it says "Some objects at <address> are not allowed at community lots. In order to change <address> into a community lot, these objects will be deleted if you proceed. Would you like to continue changing the lot type?"
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to give this another try...

So, objects will be deleted if I change into another community lot and it kinda freaks me out, so I didn't do that.

But I made everyone in my town rich... but still no more visitors!

Is there any other way so I can attract more visitors?
  • Options
    TheraytheTheraythe Posts: 35 Member
    edited February 2013
    Throw a party there?

Just guessing
  • Options
    DekrRiniDekrRini Posts: 416 Member
    edited February 2013
    Did you change the juice bar to a professional bar? I've noticed a few more sims came once I did that.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited February 2013
    daerivirge wrote:
    I'm going to give this another try...

So, objects will be deleted if I change into another community lot and it kinda freaks me out, so I didn't do that.

But I made everyone in my town rich... but still no more visitors!

Is there any other way so I can attract more visitors?

Don't worry about it. Nothing will be deleted, the only change thatwill happen is three things. The type of drinks that are served, the type of music that is being played if you have a wall mounted radio, and the uniform of the mixologist will be different. I have done this a number of times and that is all I have seen done.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Yea, I did change the juice bars to pro-bars...

And I don't know what happened today, suddenly there's other mixologists, and a lot more people... Now I have to turn all the mixologists to vampires again... It's a vampire bar after all :lol: