Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonehilda the Child Snooper and other weird experiences!

She keeps TOUCHING my TODDLER! Since she is not playable, I can not really stop her, its still creepy though, I'd of cr**ped my pants if when I was a toddler, some skeleton said, im only asuming, Aww goochie goo! :shock: I deleted Bonehilda, so I gots not footage or pics :x !!! Have you had any weird experiences with Bonehilda, or Supernatural in general? Have you got any pics of Bonehilda being a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to YOUR kids? POST EM BELOW!!! :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    TheraytheTheraythe Posts: 35 Member
    edited January 2013
    Bonehilda likes to play with the kids to the point she even stops them from learning (playing with educational toys for instance).
    What I've done is made a nursery area and a "play" area for the kids, then lock the doors to Household only - which prevents Bonehilda from bothering them.

As for weird occurences, I had one start just yesterday. I "lost" Bonehilda a couple of times, she just disappeared from the lot. I dismissed her using the coffin, and noticed she was taking a taxi home. I have no clue where she is going or why all of sudden she is leaving the lot.
  • Options
    Proteus42Proteus42 Posts: 891 Member
    edited January 2013
    Firlow wrote:
    ... Have you had any weird experiences with Bonehilda, or Supernatural in general? ...

Failed Zombie Attacks in Shang-Simla ...
    on two occasions Zombies tried to attack my Sims in Basecamp.
    Well, they tried to ... they Zeniported to the Basecamp, next to the place where my Sims where located, which was the kitchen of the building.
    Well, unfortunately the location where they zeniported was outside of the house ... with one side being impassible by the house walls and the 3 other sides being a sheer cliff.

Therefore all they would do is standing on this small spot outside of the building and complain about not being able to attack because they couldn´t find a path to their target :D
  • Options
    Proteus42Proteus42 Posts: 891 Member
    edited January 2013
    Theraythe wrote:

As for weird occurences, I had one start just yesterday. I "lost" Bonehilda a couple of times, she just disappeared from the lot. I dismissed her using the coffin, and noticed she was taking a taxi home. I have no clue where she is going or why all of sudden she is leaving the lot.

Maybe it is the same problem as with regular Butlers, which in many games would vanish into the city after 1-2 days of regular service (but unlike Bonehilda wouldn´t return, unless being tricked into it)
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    edited January 2013
    My Bonehilda died of old age. Grimmie came and everything. I had to delete her coffin and *buy* a new Bonehilda.

Bonehilda will also beat up any burglars that come to your lot.
  • Options
    pikspixiepikspixie Posts: 57
    edited February 2013
    My Bonehilda would do nothing but mix trays of drinks at the bar inside my house. Then she'd drink them all. She'd also pick up the trash to take it out, drop it in the living room, pick it up and place it back in the kitchen trash where it originated. She'd continue to do this for a good while until going back to make herself more drinks. I eventually just deleted her from my household because she seemed pointless. lol
  • Options
    CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    edited February 2013
    I constantly have to dismiss Bonehilda so my sims can spend time with the children.
    Bonehilda called my sim for a date last night. :shock:
  • Options
    NameGaniNameGani Posts: 57 Member
    edited February 2013
    Get a hopsotch court and she'll rarely stop playing with it. She also likes to kick gnomes. Or teach tricks to any dogs that are unlucky enough to cross her path.
  • Options
    KinnethKinneth Posts: 9
    edited February 2013
    I've enjoyed reading all the oddities that BoneHilda has brought to your SIMS lives. Wow! I've experienced many of them, too. However, I'll give her one big credit (maybe a couple). She's very attentive to babies and toddlers. I don't love that phase, but BoneHilda sure does. My favorite phases with children are school age phases. When there's a baby or toddler in the house, my adults can concentrate on other things with BoneHilda on the job. She's also great at fixing things that are broken.

Several times, BoneHilda has become obsessed with picking up and putting away imaginary books. She stands next to the bookshelf and continues to pick up books that I can't see and put them away.

If BoneHilda asks a character on a date and he accepts, she's a real person. I don't get that part. I had my character go on the date, because I thought it would reveal where she was, since she wasn't on my lot and should have been. By the way, she's not a very good date.
  • Options
    RamsbeeRamsbee Posts: 115
    edited February 2013
    Everytime I get a bonehilda shes obsessed with looking at the mirrors and -gussying up- for freaking hours! Lol, its annoying after a while and i ended up never using her. I do love the idea of her though, and I do love the random stories.
  • Options
    ZeroMastersZeroMasters Posts: 24
    edited February 2013
    I am pretty sure bonehilda tried to murder my dog daily until he finally learned every trick in the book. I would have to micromanage him when I had her out.

Now I have a simbot that I essentially use as a maid(The butler keeps vanishing). Bonehilda is somewhat useful but I have found you need to loose her for a set duration of time then dismiss her.

Now she likes to stand in random places of my house and wave and yell that her path is blocked...for no reason at all(The butler did this too oddly enough). But with my sim being a genie and having a simbot I have given up on bonehilda and butlers.