The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Christmas/Last patch of this year wish

I know we just got one a few days ago but I still wish another patch for this year
First, bug fix as standard. We just got new dlc, of course new bug will happen
Second, I wish drop some Xmas recipe like Plum Pudding, Gingerbread House, Bûche De Noël,Stollen,Coq au Vin, Lasagna, Mince Pies,Gingerbread Men, Eggnog and Ponche
Third new deco item like light, mini Xmas tree, poster or something
Fourth, new colour swatch of toys
Fifth some new decent mas cas item
Yup It will just small patch that focus on fix bug and drop some new items in game. They don't have much time left this year so something that need new animation and gameplay like pool table and slider more like will happen in next year
Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please

Comments

• Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    I wouldn't mind a patch either, in these times of Christmas miracles.

A patch that can deal with the constant showerings, the weed glitch, restore holiday celebrations and I've realized that it seems to be nearly impossible to stop sims from being cellphone fanatics. Their desire to use the cellphone everywhere, even in the ocean, triumphs whatever programming/coding EA can/are allowed to throw at them.

For now, I have to settle on keeping an eye on which showers that works, and simply get rid of plants that gets caught in the glitch. Sims 4 - The Adapting Game.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,533 Member
    Would be nice if children got the option to write a letter to Santa.
  • Options
    SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

That would be absolutely adorable. I really hope that we get some holiday goodies this year!!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member

A patch that can deal with the constant showerings, the weed glitch, restore holiday celebrations and I've realized that it seems to be nearly impossible to stop sims from being cellphone fanatics. Their desire to use the cellphone everywhere, even in the ocean, triumphs whatever programming/coding EA can/are allowed to throw at them.

For now, I have to settle on keeping an eye on which showers that works, and simply get rid of plants that gets caught in the glitch. Sims 4 - The Adapting Game.

What's wrong with holiday celebrations?
  • Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member

What's wrong with holiday celebrations?
    If you have more than 3 Sims in a household, only 3 of them will celebrate it, either the first 3 created, or the 3 oldest. At least, it's been like that for me since November.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 790 Member
    Bug fixes and multi-purpose community lots.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,137 Member
    edited December 2023
    some build items to make gingerbread houses? I would ofcourse never use this for anything evil :innocent:

or just some Winterfest lights for the windows?
    or update to cauldron from RoM so I could make some... porridge?
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I think Dine Out needs a tune up again after the recent patch and new content. It was working just fine up until then, I know because I use the restaurants a lot. My sims like to go out and going to a restaurant is a common activity for them or something they will do after being already out and getting hungry. After getting For Rent, I've noticed that my restaurants are currently busted. They can get a table but then the Sims don't have any option to order food. I was looking to see if anyone else had this issue. It seems like something that could easily be fixed but obviously it means my restaurants right now aren't working. Like I said, they were until recently and I was using them a lot. I did visit Mt. Komorebi around the time I noticed the dysfunction.

I also noticed that the screen froze after a couple eloped and used the transfer households/funds screen several times. I had to exit without saving and then I had to just move the couple in together from Manage Worlds and then I had them marry while they were both playable and that worked.

Beyond that fix and any of the new pack tweaks, I'm just happy for anything that improves the game.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    Some new Christmas Items would be cool.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    new food would be nice like for exemple a turkey for a christmas meal with pork ragu and meat pie with mash poatoes and log cake for desert
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,193 Member
    I love everything Christmas. All Christmassy added in Sims 4 will always be appreciated. <3<3
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 254 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    I want write letter/postcard gameplay! Would be cute gameplay to send letter and postcard and gift to friend though mailbox like when you donate knitted goods

Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 254 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    some build items to make gingerbread houses? I would ofcourse never use this for anything evil :innocent:

or just some Winterfest lights for the windows?
    or update to cauldron from RoM so I could make some... porridge?

Hell yes nowaday I use mod for Cauldron, it really need more recipe it could do!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,571 Member
    my wish is for more appliances and clothes to be added to sims4 retro modern appliances same for clothes for sims of all genders podium bathtubs for simmers that wents or would like to build modern bathrooms lPXwgrL.jpg pic one modern top load washer with matching dryer 8gSgdwa.jpg pic 2 vintage retro style cRHBQIB.jpgGhH4C9y.jpgrD7JsQv.jpg kitchen dishwashers modern ZHQyLVw.jpgRVxtBkM.jpg retro vintage style LeLSUR7.jpg80Tl2Vc.jpg
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited December 2023
    I would love a one tile Christmas tree that fits on a lamp table or even a drawer, bar.... Like this, for example. It looks really cozy.
    TABLETOP-TREES.jpg
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    liliesinspringliliesinspring Posts: 1 New Member
    A white swatch to the 'Basic standards with white trim'