May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bugs in the most recent update?

I'm just wondering if there are any CC related bugs in the new update? I'm still recovering from the bunkbed update messing up all my CC desk chairs.
Go Raptors!

Comments

• Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Not that I’ve noticed. Hairs all need to be updated by creators to have the new colors but they still work fine without them.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,998 Member
    They haven’t fixed the color of my babies
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,087 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

If I do not remember wrong, the babies born after the update has correct picture. Might be that I remember wrong, tho.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

If I do not remember wrong, the babies born after the update has correct picture. Might be that I remember wrong, tho.

I hate when they do that. And when they say if you start a new save the issue will be resolved. I don't wanna start a new save every update! :'(
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    All my babies were fixed in the thumbnails and some of them were born long before the patch.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,087 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    All my babies were fixed in the thumbnails and some of them were born long before the patch.

@Sharonia , Okay, good to know, thank you :smiley:

As I said , I could remember wrong :) I had one household what had a black baby in avatars and both parents were pale. And one new baby what was borned yesterday had white skin.

Or it is once again the case that some people have and some do not have it, that has happened before :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 187 Member
    After my sims have used the toilet / taken a bath, they're not willing to leave the bathroom and just standing like a statue.
  • Options
    K_PlaysK_Plays Posts: 102 Member
    My Sims who previously had no issues with the decoration in their homes are now grumpy after they use the toilet or take a shower. I have walls and floors that provide environmental game and a few bits and bobs like loo roll and a bathrobe behind the door, but I don't like an overly decorated bathroom. It just seems impractical to have paintings on the walls in a room that gets steamed up regularly!
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited May 2021
    One time after the update, I experienced that there was a hole where the door should be at one of the apartments in San Myshuno, making it impossible to knock. However, this only happened once, and I have no idea if that's mod-related or not. It might've just been a temporary glitch.
  • Options
    QueenloveQueenlove Posts: 2 New Member
    The bugs and glitches are horrible for me. My sims keep standing still for so long even when they have to do a task and my roommate has disappeared and I cant get another one.. haha stressful update
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 723 Member
    I have tiny randomly floating thought bubbles and plumbobs in my game, plus Sims and fire brigade not reacting to fire as in not attempting to put it out at all (they just stand around and look confused). Also an excessive amount of notifications that keep popping up; I'm sure Ed was a great guy, but I don't need 15 notifications in a row informing me that his spirit is fading.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    KurisKuris Posts: 16 Member
    I can't tell if they are related to Mods, but I am having a few graphical issues for sure :/
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,765 Member
    I've noticed that when trying to change outfits using the new hanging clothes, the loading just spins forever and I have to restart. Anyone else have this?
    Go Raptors!