Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Unexplained stuff in inventory.

I think the busking thing is a known bug. Ooh! Free guitar everytime you busk in San Myshuno! My Sim now has about a half dozen guitars I didn't buy for them.

Another Sim has a camera I didn't buy for her. Neithwr Sim is a klepto and swiped items tell you where they were swiped from if you hover over them. These don't.

Comments

• Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    I think the busking thing is a known bug. Ooh! Free guitar everytime you busk in San Myshuno! My Sim now has about a half dozen guitars I didn't buy for them.

Another Sim has a camera I didn't buy for her. Neithwr Sim is a klepto and swiped items tell you where they were swiped from if you hover over them. These don't.

The same thing happened to me (not guitars). My sim went to a festival, humour and hijinks, I believe. She brought bubbles and a snow globe (I know that, because I brought them). She had about 6 fireworks that I didn't buy and have no idea where they came from. This was between one loading of the game and another, in real life two days apart. She doesn't have the kleptomaniac trait either. I don't play rotationally.

• Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    Arletta wrote: »

The same thing happened to me (not guitars). My sim went to a festival, humour and hijinks, I believe. She brought bubbles and a snow globe (I know that, because I brought them). She had about 6 fireworks that I didn't buy and have no idea where they came from. This was between one loading of the game and another, in real life two days apart. She doesn't have the kleptomaniac trait either. I don't play rotationally.

The fireworks are the prizes if your sim was on the winning side (jokesters or pranksters).
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited November 2016
    Arletta wrote: »

The fireworks are the prizes if your sim was on the winning side (jokesters or pranksters).

Ah, well, that explains that. Though I didn't think she was. Thank you.

• Options
    litabelaqualitabelaqua Posts: 4,322 Member
    if you do the city living Aspiration you will need 3 of those fireworks, so keep some back