Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF the professional actor trailer?

Hi simmers!

I'm working on a plumbob picture lot for AS in my game and I would like to add the professional actor trailer to the lot but I can't seem to find i anywhere, includning buydebug. Does anyone know where I can get one or is it ony a career reward? Can I level a sim to level 10 and then use their trailer on my comunity lot?

Thank you for your answers.

N.

Comments

• Options
    AlyxMSAlyxMS Posts: 22 Member
    Just looked through the buydebug menu, confirmed it is not listed. I think getting it as a career reward would be the only way.
    Otherwise you can mod the game. I havn't tried it myself but it should be a easy task using TSR workshop.
  • Options
    KATENESSKATENESS Posts: 3,610 Member
    I swear I've found it in the buydebug category. I've used it before but I've never earned it. I don't know how else I would have gotten it before. Try filtering the contents to just show Late Night things.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    edited November 2014
    KATENESS wrote: »
    I swear I've found it in the buydebug category. I've used it before but I've never earned it. I don't know how else I would have gotten it before. Try filtering the contents to just show Late Night things.

Already done that, it didn't show up. :/
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    When building my studio I switched to an active sim, then I used the testingcheatsenabled true cheat to get them to the top of the film career, this gave them an actor trailer. Then I think I could just drag and drop it onto the community lot from their inventory. Then I saved the community lot. At least, I think that's what I did.

Alternatively I did a quick google search and found a mod that unlocks it in buy mode, you can find it in this thread: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20226.0
  • Options
    NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    When building my studio I switched to an active sim, then I used the testingcheatsenabled true cheat to get them to the top of the film career, this gave them an actor trailer. Then I think I could just drag and drop it onto the community lot from their inventory. Then I saved the community lot. At least, I think that's what I did.

Alternatively I did a quick google search and found a mod that unlocks it in buy mode, you can find it in this thread: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=20226.0

Thank you!

I don't use mods in my game but I'll try the other one!