Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pool stuff pack.

I'd like to see a pool stuff pack that is focused on adding more gameplay to pools, making them more exciting.

Several slides could be in it, not just all the same shape but different shapes. Also some diving boards since those silly little stairs are no substitute for it.
Should also be able to make a shallow end of a pool and full stairs going into the pool.
A small bridge you can put over a pool would be neat too.
I'd also like to see a rope or something that Sims could use to swing into the pool.
Could also become able to dig deeper pools, we have basements after all but it could require diving gear to dive deeper than one level or being a mermaid. You could also get like a flood gate or something where a diver could enter the pool through the basement, or maybe create like a secret room at the bottom of your pool that can only be reached by divers or mermaids.
Could also be some extra hot tubs in the pack, and a patio set I suppose to complete it all, along with some swimwear and sunglasses.

Comments

• Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,044 Member
    Make it a Water Park Game Pack and I'm in. Simple slides for home use, elaborate buildable slide parts to make fancy large park slides of different types and pool playgrounds (or land playgrounds; make it versatile so we can use it was we want to). Trampolines, jumping towers of different height, starter blocks, wave machines, hot tubs that goes into pools rather than sit on the ground... Without a world or even a new venue type (pool will do fine with some updates), focus could be on build objects and functional immersive gameplay.

To make pools more customizable make it possible to add stairs and platforms to pools, and add rounder edges. Make a platform that is triangle shaped (like the roof) so you can make pools with shallower and deeper ends. That could be a base game update to go along with the pack.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,392 Member
    A shallow pool for toddlers would be nice.
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,116 Member
    • New gameplay objects: swimming pool bar and swimming pool volleyball net and underwater filter
    • New chore: swimming pool cleaning
    • New skill: swimming
    • New interactions: Marco Polo
    • New floaties
    • New social event: pool party
    • BG updates: diving board and slider
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,044 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    A shallow pool for toddlers would be nice.
    Yes! By allowing platforms in pools we could be allowed to create that.
    Mak27 wrote: »

They added this with for rent.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Mak27 wrote: »

They added this with for rent. [/quote]

Really? Well, 1 down, 6 to go.

• Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Don't we already have toddler pools?
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    Don't we already have toddler pools?

Yup, I would also like more variety of the toddler pools though.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I would like pool games like biggest splash to no splash when jumping in pools, to holding breath, to racing around pool, to playing chicken.