Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A travel pack?

Would you want a vacation pack.That comes with three different worlds base on different countries like France,Egypt,and Greeece?

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    If we get a travel pack, I hope the world can be used for vacation and living. We can have rentals in every world so I would much rather prefer a hotel pack that allows hotels in every world to benefit from the variety of worlds we already have. One of the main downsides from granite falls and selvadorada is that they don't allow sims to live there.

Tartosa already covers the Mediterranean vibe. With nectar locked behind horses, I see little reason for an additional Mediterranean world. But a French world based on other regions like the alps, Normandy or even Paris could be fun. Egypt would also be great.

Other ideas
    - world inspired by African planes (thinking of Kenya) where sims can go on a safari
    - a world based on Australia where the season is actually opposite of the rest of the worlds.
    - a south American world where sims can actually live, which is unfortunately not possible in Selvadorada.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    They can't even make one decently-sized world anymore, let alone three.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    I have bought it. It is named World Adventure.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Putting aside some of the ... development issues ... I think a pack like this would have, I do like it in concept.

Personally, I'd like the three worlds to be related some how. Not neccisarily geographically close, but maybe some sort of Lore Storyline that linked them... maybe with a "globe trotting" scavenger hunt type collection.

As for what worlds I'd want... I'm good with more or less anything that isn't US based, though things similar to existing worlds (not including Selvadorada, since we can't live there) would be lower priority than something based on somewhere new to the Sims 4.
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    I don't think they'd be able to pull it off, but if the worlds interested me and were livable I'd probably buy it. As for what worlds...idk, something different. Maybe three occult worlds B) Faerie Land, Zombie Land, Dragon land. Yes, yes that'd I'd buy.
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    edited January 10
    My biggest dream is to have a new vacation pack like Jungle Adventures on a Greece-inspired world, but of course making it a residential world and expanding archeology, museums and arts.

For France i like to think of a Royalty pack and i think they won't do Egypt without mummies so this will probably have something with archeology too but i hope they bring us ancient AND modern culture (the same goes for greek world).

I'd love to have a 3 world vacation pack like World Adventures but in my opinion that's impossible for TS4. The most close thing i see is 1 world with 3 totally different neighborhoods, but i also doubt it.