Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sign for Parrots???

One of the puzzles that came with Growing Together had adorable sun conures on it. Could this be a sign parrots are finally coming, or am I just getting my hopes up???

Comments

• Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I would like my sim to have a pet bird!
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    I want birds, too!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    I miss the birds and reptiles in the past games and would like to see them in TS4 one day.
  • Options
    MeigMeig Posts: 27 Member
    Almost no one has reacted negatively to the idea of adding parrots and yet they STILL HAVEN'T ADDED THEM. give the people what they want, sims devs!!!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I remember pet parrots in Sims 3. It would be cool to have them in Sims 4.😍
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I remember pet parrots in Sims 3. It would be cool to have them in Sims 4.😍

like, its super weird that they just... don't have bird and reptile pets in the game??? when they're really common pets??? and the previous games had them??????
  • Options
    lunnarilalunnarila Posts: 221 Member
    I thought we will never have parrots because more and more people keep saying that parrots are not suited to keep at houses and the team tries to be 'proper"
  • Options
    lunnarila wrote: »
    I thought we will never have parrots because more and more people keep saying that parrots are not suited to keep at houses and the team tries to be 'proper"

those people are horrifically ill informed. There's even a shelter crisis right now, parrots need to be adopted in droves. It's not about they're bad to care for, it's that they are extremely high maintenance and most people don't put in the right amount of work. So. If the devs are reading this, hopefully they take it to heart.
  • Options
    WispyeWispye Posts: 141 Member
    i miss birds
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    edited May 2023
    I would love to have birds and small reptiles in the sims 4. I was thinking they might come with a horses pack that many people think is coming.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    Parrots are cool, but I'd gladly take smaller birds, too. There would provide company o kids as well as elders, and if the cage is large they will live a good life. Owner can let them out o the cage too, I wouldn't mind if the bird would not escape if let out of cage outdoors, too. If the sensitive-bird-people- would set RL and EA on fire, I'd even be happy with some pixels looking like a bird... my sims would not notice the difference :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    I guess i am one of those sensitive bird people 🕊️😉 @Simmerville I think they should be free as they were before man interfered.

However, this is the Sims we are talking about so I am pretty sure no harm will come to my feathered friends. :D
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    ImpulsiveRaptorImpulsiveRaptor Posts: 16 Member
    Aw, I miss the birds in The Sims Unleashed.
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    I own parrots, they’re well taken care of. Would be awesome if my sims can have a feathery friend as well. The chickens are cute but I want to have my little dinosaur in the game too
  • Options
    Lost_LaprasLost_Lapras Posts: 7 New Member
    I miss parrots, some of my more eccentric sims would definitely keep them as pets.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    I hope we get birds and reptiles, and that chikdren can care for them.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Parrots as pet birds would be so cool
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I do miss the Parrots.😢
    My Pirate sims so needs Parrots & maybe some tiny monkeys.😛
  • Options
    mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    edited July 2023
    Wow I would love to have parrots in the sims 4 in a zoo that you can visit 🦜
  • Options
    I have parrots IRL, they're happy and love being in my home. I just want to have them in the game, too. like 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    more dinosaurs (birds) 2k24