Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meeple Monopoly (Board Game Challenge) - *New* Nov 8, 2023

silveRose82_silveRose82_ Posts: 283 Member
I have started yet another challenge for sims 4. It's a board game challenge and I am going to be following the rules set up here. This challenge is going to be on my Wordpress, and if you already follow me you have seen the first update. I have posted the main page here, and individual links will be listed below as they are posted.

If you enjoy these types of challenges I have multiple other challenges over on my page. I hope you enjoy, and feel free to leave comments, on any of my posts!
Post edited by silveRose82_ on

Comments

• Options
    There has been a new update posted on this challenge: Post 1.02
  • Options
    So I apparently very much slacked on updating this thread. Woops! Not sure how many people read my posts from here, but if you do, sorry for the lack of updates, RL has been a bit exhausting lately and I haven't had the time or energy to play like I want all the time. However, I have FINALLY gotten some updates out and realized I hadn't updated this. So the Meeple's have had 2 updates and I hope you enjoy them!
    Post 1.03
    Post 1.04
  • Options
    A new post is up today: Post 1.05
  • Options
    There was a new post that posted yesterday if you missed it: Post 1.06
  • Options
    I have another post for today: Post 1.07
  • Options
    There is, after a very long break, a new update to this board game challenge family. I hope you enjoy today's post: Post 1.08
  • Options
    I forgot to post there was an update to the Meeples! Post 1.09 can be found at the link.