The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The get together clubs should have a world resident requirment

I wish there was a requirement so I could have clubs that only accept sims that live in a certain world. So that I could make certain venues have sims that live in the world hanging out there and etc.

I wonder if there's mods with custom club requirements...
Check out my twitter and tumblr

Comments

• Options
    AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    That would be great!
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • Options
    Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    This is a problem of the game itself. I think sims should stay in their assigned worlds unless we tell them to go to another one. I hate seeing the Goths walking in Sulani or the Calientes working in a San Myshuno stall.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Renato10 wrote: »
    This is a problem of the game itself. I think sims should stay in their assigned worlds unless we tell them to go to another one. I hate seeing the Goths walking in Sulani or the Calientes working in a San Myshuno stall.

Exactly why I wanted to fill up Community lots with sims from that world
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    This is the biggest reason why I keep going back to TS3 and TS2. I dont want sims from willow creek all the way in windenburg. It bothers me. Vacation spots are an OK but no please just stop it and let us have the option to keep sims in a specific world
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    I agree. I assumed that location was already a club criteria until I tried making a club yesterday and realised it wasn't. Luckily I knew that the Sims I wanted in my club were all from the same world anyway but I would have still liked it as a criteria.

I also agree about Sims not roaming around all the worlds. A Sims cousin who lives in Sulani shouldn't be showing up at a party in San Myshuno, and neighbours shouldn't appear on your family vacation in Mt. Komorebi, haha! Even if it could be changed so that played households wouldn't show up outside of their world I'd be satisfied.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    I wish there was a requirement so I could have clubs that only accept sims that live in a certain world. So that I could make certain venues have sims that live in the world hanging out there and etc.

I wonder if there's mods with custom club requirements...

I miss three things:

1. This.
    2. A "NOT x" option for requirements. Aka being able to set "All traits BUT x" as a requirement, for example to avoid vampires, or Evil or whatever.
    3. A search function in the "manually add sims" bit so I could just search for "Mortimer" and find Mr Goth for example.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek