Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shower need doesn't go up when shower woohooing?

Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
Is it a bug or has it always been that way? In any case it sucks and needs to be fixed!
Lu4ERme.gif

Comments

• Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    I'm not sure if it's a bug or by design, but I agree. It's kind of silly.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I don't know. I could see how it could possibly be design, but eh. It doesn't bother me enough to care.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,179 Member
    Hygiene, fun and social are supposed to go up with shower woohoo. Hygiene doesn't go up fast though, so if you have a cheap shower, it may not be very noticeable.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    Is it a bug or has it always been that way? In any case it sucks and needs to be fixed!

There are mods I'm sure that can address this. But if you're simultaneously making a mess while cleaning up a mess - it seems like it's by design that it just stays neutral.

I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Calico45 wrote: »
    I don't know. I could see how it could possibly be design, but eh. It doesn't bother me enough to care.

Well those are exactly the things that show if they put care & attention into the game. It should not be left like that cause you don't care enough, it's just logical that the shower need should go up.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Jyotai wrote: »

There are mods I'm sure that can address this. But if you're simultaneously making a mess while cleaning up a mess - it seems like it's by design that it just stays neutral.

I do not want to rely on mods just to have a basical mechanic in the game. That's with these kind of answers that we give them the opportunity to be lazy.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    Then if you want to be that way... all I can is it makes sense and it likely be design. As I said, if you make a mess while cleaning a mess, then you get nowhere on balance.

If you want to do something other than what should happen - I know what I'd do, but it looks like you don't think that's an answer for some reason.
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,098 Member
    Woohoo doesn't take as long as showering B) that's probably the only reason. if you want to get all the way clean you have to get back in and finish the shower part
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,534 Member

It's a bug.

Please post in the link below
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,534 Member
    Woohoo doesn't take as long as showering B) that's probably the only reason. if you want to get all the way clean you have to get back in and finish the shower part

Normally it goes up to max when they woohoo in the shower. It's broken cause of a recent patch.
  • Options

It's a bug.

Please post in the link below
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Thank's for the reasonable answer!
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Jyotai wrote: »
    Then if you want to be that way... all I can is it makes sense and it likely be design. As I said, if you make a mess while cleaning a mess, then you get nowhere on balance.

If you want to do something other than what should happen - I know what I'd do, but it looks like you don't think that's an answer for some reason.

No it doesn't make sense at all.
    Lu4ERme.gif