The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish there is a mod...

I wish there is a mod that can make you graduate from Uni by completing fewer classes than 12, like four, six, or eight classes required to graduate, so Uni doesn't take four weeks in-game to complete, completing it in two weeks in-game instead.

Comments

• Options
    IlkavelleIlkavelle Posts: 41 Member
    Actually there is :)https://diffevair-mods.tumblr.com/
    Diffevair did one to change number of credits (classes) you need to graduate. You can choose from 4 to 20 :)
    My site: SimsQuest | Twitter
  • Options
    LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    Thanks!
  • Options
    SamApaOriSamApaOri Posts: 1 New Member
    I really wish there was a mod to have a "pet sitter", just like you can have a nanny for children. Does anyone know of any?
  • Options
    llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    SamApaOri wrote: »
    I really wish there was a mod to have a "pet sitter", just like you can have a nanny for children. Does anyone know of any?

i think littlemssam has one
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • Options
    luminatluminat Posts: 2 New Member
    btw, u guys has the "all in one bathroom" mod by Veranka?
    i think its useful but the link got down ((((((
    if anyone has it, plz upload in mediafire or smth

https://veranka-s4cc.tumblr.com/post/123644135015/all-in-one-bathrooms-i-modded-a-shower-to-make
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,779 Member
    luminat wrote: »
    btw, u guys has the "all in one bathroom" mod by Veranka?
    i think its useful but the link got down ((((((
    if anyone has it, plz upload in mediafire or smth

https://veranka-s4cc.tumblr.com/post/123644135015/all-in-one-bathrooms-i-modded-a-shower-to-make

The links work, they are just behind adfly. You should check and see if your browser offers an adfly skipping program.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I wish there was a mod that allows sims to sit anywhere on the floor. Sometimes for no reason sims sit on their knees on the floor so the animation is already there. I'm surprised I haven't found a mod for it.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    CloudStrifeCloudStrife Posts: 28 Member
    A great mod would be to bring over from Sims 2&3 the Arcade machines(coin ops)and make them fully interactive with your sim and also add a bunch of new Arcade classics to play such as MrsPacman,Donkey Kong,Defender,Galaga,TMNT(4 player),Centipede,Rampage,ect
  • Options
    mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    I wish there is a CC notepad/workbook object for my writer sims living in the wilderness/off-the-grid/as a technophobe. There used to be one but the creator stopped updating it. Anyone knows?
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,779 Member
    I wish there is a CC notepad/workbook object for my writer sims living in the wilderness/off-the-grid/as a technophobe. There used to be one but the creator stopped updating it. Anyone knows?

Because Parenthood came with a Journal, I think people lost interest in updating Plasticbox's mod.
  • Options
    NADYSOPHIENADYSOPHIE Posts: 356 Member
    I wish there was a mod that allows sims to use laptops in the couch, chairs or in the floor without needing a table..... if anyone knows one please tell me.
  • Options
    KTZKTZ Posts: 25 Member
    A mod that adds an "Online (Simlish) teacher" career,I guess it would be a freelance submod, since you'd be working from home.
  • Options
    juliekayejuliekaye Posts: 108 Member
    On similar line of thought to the sitting on the floor suggestion above, I wish there was a mod that had sims sit on the floor when teaching blocks, etc to toddlers. Who stands over a toddler to teach them anyway? Drives me crazy.