Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Breeders of Sims4 - Have you tried?

I am currently trying out my first attempt in a breeding program in sims4 (Dogs).

Wondering how many people have attempted this and if so how it has worked for you? especially in breeding what the game would class as a "mixed breed"
If you have links to Facebook or sites please feel free to share I would love to see how your journeys have/are going.

The breed I'm doing is the Alaskan Klee Kai (so not a standard Sims breed) - I cannot thank the creators of my founding crew enough!!!

My page is Vantana's Klee Kai - for anyone who wishes to take a look. It is still early stages but i'm thoroughly enjoying how the game generates puppies.

Most of all i would love to see how any one else has progressed in this area of the game.
Thank you

Some pictures for amusement :)
This is Finn Zimmerman with our two founding breeders
05-06-19-12-50-53-AM.png
created by PUGOWNED aka Atka (our founding Sire)

05-06-19-12-52-57-AM.png
Created by The burden42 aka Sakari (our founding Dam)

Comments

• Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    Our first litter
    Vantanasims-Alitter.jpg

Second litter
    vantanablitter1.jpg

Sakari now is having a break after 6 puppies and two litters we are more than happy with the breeding results.
    Will share adult photos soon
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Oh gosh, more, this is so interesting and cute!
    I definitely haven't tried it yet, I haven't even bred any dogs/cats in TS4 yet. I usually just bred human sims, hehe.
    I don't bred pets it because I don't like how pets don't have family trees since you can't control them. So I'm definitely going to forget about who the parents are unless I make a notes.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    bebasimbebasim Posts: 581 Member
    @AkramA - I completely know what you mean re family trees the amount of notes i have to keep it all tied in and working off their own trees etc is very difficult, but being on my 4th gen now I'm happy with how the game has perfected the breeding genetics and is throwing out some amazing combinations that i never expected, also colour genetics i didn't think could be possible. It is interesting but a lot of work, i have my SS and another (2 hourseholds) plus townies who now have the pets and switch the pets around when i need to breed so it's all done in game and it is so much work but I'm finding it very rewarding when members take the puppies and enjoy them, guess that's what's keeping me going with it. But it is a LOT of work i wont lie!