Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Mention of anything coming for Sims 4 this week?

I think it is very Odd, that nothing was mentioned this week for what is to come for the Sims 4, the 21st of this week was the First day of Winter, so I was hoping that Tuesday or Thursday of this week we would hear or see at least something by now, but let me guess, they will not mention anything at all until after new years, go figure.

Comments

• Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    They will not mention anything until the new fiscal quarter which starts on January 1st.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    They won't announce anything new until after January because that's when the teaser comes out.

Not only that but the gurus are currently enjoying their winter break and spending time with their families. Let them enjoy it, we'll get an announcement soon enough. :)
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The next quarter begins in January and ends in March. We won't hear anything until they come back after New Years.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Thanks everyone for the info, much appreciated, :)
  • Options
    For now, we've got dancing Bob.
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Rip us :D
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    Dancing Bob? hmm, no I think I will pass on him, :)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member
    I'm expecting the friend and lovers boost week and vampire GP to be shown in the teaser and hopefully Stuffpack 10
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited December 2016
    We won't hear anything until they come back after New Years.
    Oh my god. For a split second I was scared right there - I read it as "We won't hear anything until they come back after A Few Years." :D:D
    That is the exact reason why I read books word-by-word and don't just take a glance at each page xD
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Might not see the quarter trailer till 2nd week of January - they likely won't be back in the office until Tuesday the 3rd (Monday the 2nd is a virtual holiday since the 1st falls on a Sunday) and it might take them a bit to gear up after the break. Unless they got everything done before the break in which case we could get it that first week.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    In my head, I have a little fantasy that they release the next teaser at midnight on New Years. Just a little fantasy, but fun to think about.
  • Options
    IssacntIssacnt Posts: 1 New Member
    So, I just recently installed Sims 4 and every time I open my game, it says "Sims 4 has stopped working", I have uninstalled it then reinstalled it, however it keeps happening. Also, whenever this happens, it makes my screen dark around the edges and shrinks the screen in. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Issacnt wrote: »
    So, I just recently installed Sims 4 and every time I open my game, it says "Sims 4 has stopped working", I have uninstalled it then reinstalled it, however it keeps happening. Also, whenever this happens, it makes my screen dark around the edges and shrinks the screen in. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Did you repair it?
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Issacnt wrote: »

Do you play in laptop mode? If so, try to not. I had the same issue yesterday and only this helped me.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    In my head, I have a little fantasy that they release the next teaser at midnight on New Years. Just a little fantasy, but fun to think about.

That would be awesome to see, :)