The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby With the Grim Reaper

I have been trying to have my girl sim have a baby with the Grim Reaper. Have killed off three sims to make him appear. I used the testingcheats on cheat to add him to my family. My sim has full friendship and romance bar on him, but they can't kiss or woohoo. Every time I make them be romantic the options get fewer and fewer, then I wait and there are only the flirt, compliment, and embrace options. Can you still have a baby with the Grim Reaper? Did they patch this out of the game?
7Ar0t8G.png

Or do both and create yourself as a mermaid.

Comments

• Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    no you no longer can
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 23 Member
    If I recall correctly they patched it out because it caused serious issues with the game.
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    What if we download reaper from gallery?
  • Options
    LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    This reminds me of Nervous Subject in Sims 2. I loved his story line!
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    The grim reaper has no romantic interaction available past flirt and offer rose etc. It's impossible to kiss or try for baby even if you add him to your game.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    K1234554321K1234554321 Posts: 95 Member
    There is no having kids with grim reaper or having a romance relation sorry :disappointed:
  • Options
    StilleWaterStilleWater Posts: 1,566 Member
    What was the Time Travelers name in ITF TS3? It was the same for him, no kids on his watch.
    7FXGVZ1.jpg?1