The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Future sims 4 game and stuff packs

Metayer92Metayer92 Posts: 19 New Member
I'm totally obsessed with the Sims franchise and after looking at all the trailers from the 1st trailer to the Sims 4 trailers I got to thinking. It would be so awesome if the masterminds behind the Sims would make an UrbanOutfitters stuff pack, I think it will add some more modern fashion clothes and it should also include an UrbanOutfitters store where Sims can go and shop for clothes that aren't in the CAS mode that us until they purchase them. Secondly for the game pack I think it will be awesome if the Sims partnered up with MAC cosmetics and the Sims can be trained how to become a certified makeup artist which will allow them to unlock new makeup in create a sim. I also think after the Sims become certified there should be a MAC store where they can go to get a makeover, work at to build their clientale or build their cosmetics skill. Once Sims reach the highest skill they can then give tips to other Sims. They can also run a MAC store and oversee their employees. Lastly, after seeing the Sims 3 trailer for KATY PERRY I think it will be amazing if there was a game pack or stuff pack based off of Rihanna's fashion styles, it should include clothes, makeup, hairstyles, and even music from the pop star. These are some of my suggestions what do u think?

Comments

• Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
  • Options
    GRIMMYGRIMMY Posts: 23 Member
    In terms of having Rihanna-based items as a stuff pack, I'm not really sure it would work seeing how many people disliked Katy Perry's Sweet Treats (from what I saw anyway). However, including it in a celebrity themed expansion would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    My wishes

Amusement Parks gamepack

Holiday stuff or gamepack

Wedding stuffpack

Tropical Vacation gamepack

Bathroom Stuffpack with new shower types and wallpapers. I'd love to see some large showers that has two shower heads in them and also just some shower heads you can place on a wall. In additon I'd like to see some outdoor showers like we had with Sunlit Tides. I know we got outdoor showers with Outdoor Retreat but their enclosed.
  • Options
    Metayer92Metayer92 Posts: 19 New Member
    @grimmy I hear u the game just needs a lot of work and it needs to have openworlds I'm tired of makin mi sim go to a neighbors house only for a loading screen to show TS3 was the best hands down