Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has Anyone Pushed the Big Red Button Yet?

Just wondering if anyone has done that on the experiment table in the science career. What happens??

I want to push it, but I'm skeered! nervous.gif

Comments

• Options
    turnedintostoneturnedintostone Posts: 155 Member
    No, but I'm tempted. It's right there and screams 'push me'
    Fact: a thing that is indisputably the case.

Opinion: a view or judgment formed about something; an estimation of the quality or worth of someone or something.

A fact is a specific detail that is true based on objective proof. An opinion is an interpretation, judgment, or belief.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It does, doesn't it?

big-red-button.gif
  • Options
    Darn it all. You made me do it.

It electrocutes the sim and gives them a "seriously fried moodlet" which is Dazed +40 and lasts 3 hours.

Opinion: a view or judgment formed about something; an estimation of the quality or worth of someone or something.

A fact is a specific detail that is true based on objective proof. An opinion is an interpretation, judgment, or belief.
  • Options
    lol....sorry! But I wanted to know! lol
  • Options
    lol. could be a good way to kill a sim if you did it more than once or you did it and then tried to repair electronics. Just sayin'.

• Options
    I suppose so. I didn't mean for you to do it, I just supposed someone had done it by now. But thanks for doing it! lol
  • Options
    No worries. :) It was going to happen sooner or later. You know what they say about curiosity. And I saved before just in case it did kill my sim.

• Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I waiting until my Sims gets to level 10 of the science career. Something different might happen. lol
  • Options
    ericaduhericaduh Posts: 670 Member
    Ive pushed it, she got electrocuted but didnt die. Instead she was dazed and had smoke coming out of her, I guess from getting zapped.
    my simblr - http://ericalovessims.tumblr.com
    origin id & other social networks: ericaduh
  • Options
    lol. Thanks guys. I can ignore that button from now on.
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »

PUSH IT! Maybe it will do something different :)

• Options
    fullspiral wrote: »

PUSH IT! Maybe it will do something different :)

:D I likely will. I think I'll wait til he's level 10 though. And pretty much full bars on all his needs.

• Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    YES!
    In my Disney Princess Legacy LP I just needed a father for my Sims kid (She's the Elsa and is supposed to be single with one kid). So I moved in a scientist and went to work with him one day - saw the option and thought it was the perfect way to get rid of him after she got pregnant.

He ended up getting pregnant b/c she is an alien, so it took longer to get to it - but eventually I made him push the button. Had to get him to do it 3 times before Grimmy showed up :D

That makes me sound evil but.... you know... he needed to go. LOL