The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

play SHang Simla as home world??

I really want to play it as a home world instead of only being able to visit.
Any ideas how i can do that?

Comments

• Options
    danacnbrettdanacnbrett Posts: 103 Member
    edited September 2013
    If you get NRass Traveller you can play any of the vacation destinations as a home world.
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited September 2013
    But the WA worlds do not have weather, allow you to have pets or have babies and toddlers in them. Lots of RH's also do not work right in WA worlds because they are coded differently than user or other type worlds. So not much point.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Actually With Traveller there is weather in the travel worlds. Traveller has a function that turns travel worlds into home worlds. I have not done it myself for a very long peroid of time, but all those things you say are not possible, are possible using Traveller mod.
  • Options
    Kerim99Kerim99 Posts: 289 Member
    edited September 2013
    I changed Al Simhara to a home town with the Traveler.
    And placed all required rabbitholes in it.

And it's like a home town, there is weather, you can get pregnant, you can place households with babies and toddlers etc.
    There are all NPC types and some NPCs have special clothes (Egyptian Style)
    And I can travel to other worlds (Champs les Sims or Shang Simla or other worlds) and my sim comes back to Egypt successfully...

P.S. I own all Eps...
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I just love Traveller mod because I can make the Vacation worlds as home worlds. Have you played the world for a long time Kerim99? I tried all of the vacation worlds as home worlds and had no problems with them, but I have not played them for an extended peroid of time.
  • Options
    Kerim99Kerim99 Posts: 289 Member
    edited September 2013
    I played it for ages but later, I moved my family to Isla Paradiso. I also created a save game (Al Simhara with all required rabbitholes and lots) to start there again...I'm just using Save as... if I want to create a game in Al Simhara. :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    That's good to know. Thanks.