Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco living paper bags on heads

AliraAlira Posts: 169 Member
Hello everyone, I'm just looking for help with eco living pack. I like the content everything but paper bags. I found how to disable them in my own town, but somehow it does not apply to other towns and I have no influence. I tried to do testing cheats true on mailbox of the random house doesn't work. Is there something I can do to get rid of bags permanently if my sin does not live in this town?

(CM: edited to adjust thread title)
tumblr_lmunod9VCw1qhfp08o1_500.gif
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    First thing to do would be to disable autonomous NCP voting in game settings (that way the bags wont come back). Then you would unfortunately have to go through each neighbourhood and with a sim living there use the mailbox cheat to repel the NAPs you want removed. Now I play without mods so this is the only solution that I have, but someone else might show up and post mods that will help.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I use this mod (it’s free) called we don’t wear bags
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/we-dont-wear-38213398
  • Options
    SimsSlaySimsSlay Posts: 57 Member
    musteni wrote: »
    First thing to do would be to disable autonomous NCP voting in game settings (that way the bags wont come back). Then you would unfortunately have to go through each neighbourhood and with a sim living there use the mailbox cheat to repel the NAPs you want removed. Now I play without mods so this is the only solution that I have, but someone else might show up and post mods that will help.

Ahhh! That makes sense because I had it disabled in my town but took my sims on their honeymoon to Sulani and everyone around there had paper bags on their head and I was so confused. I had to disable the entire pack because it was so frustrating
  • Options
    AliraAlira Posts: 169 Member
    Thank you everyone for help I will try these things now!!!
    tumblr_lmunod9VCw1qhfp08o1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top