Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fleas ... way too many fleas

My sim witch has a dog and in one day this dog has had to have 7 baths to get rid of fleas
I've never had anything like this before , is it a glitch caused by supernatural ?

I dont want to get rid of the dog but its getting ludicrous , virtually straight after my sim bathes the dog it gets out of the tub and fleas are jumping off it

She also has a cat but nothing like this is happening to the cat (but then I dont normally have cats so I dont even know if they do get fleas in the game , I only own a cat now because apparently its good for a witch to own one)

Comments

• Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    edited September 2012
    Anyone ?
  • Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    edited September 2012
    Please , someone help
    Im going to have to get rid of the dog otherwise , nothing is getting rid of the fleas :(

I havent checked in any other world but I do hope this only happens in Moonlight Falls or it will ruin the whole game for me as every sim I make owns a dog

Is anyone else getting this or is it just me ?
  • Options
    LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    edited September 2012
    Try turning on cheats and shift clicking the fleas moodlet to get rid of it and see if it comes right back.
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • Options
    IndigoXXIndigoXX Posts: 47 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I'm having this issue as well. This glitch must have came with the recent 1.38 patch because I don't own Supernatural and this is the first time I played this household since I patched at the end of August.
  • Options
    AngelzzzDaydream0AngelzzzDaydream0 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited September 2012
    Are you selecting a flea bath instead of a regular bath? Just wondered if that might be the problem.
  • Options
    PhamserPhamser Posts: 135 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Ever tried the pets cleaning reward? I use it for my flea problem. if not have enough for it, you can unlocking it in buydebug mode.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited September 2012
    Phamser wrote:
    Ever tried the pets cleaning reward? I use it for my flea problem. if not have enough for it, you can unlocking it in buydebug mode.

That is what I do all the time for my animals. Otherwise that is all my sims would be doing is giving the baths all the time and getting scratched up by their cats.
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited September 2012
    I am having the same issue with overly frequent flea infestations, it was getting tedious but the cats have the hygienator life time reward now. Still annoying though.
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.