Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Generation's

NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
Well unfortunately we don't have this pack but hopefully we get it soon, its all relative, this is a fun thread about our sims and the generations of our game, feel free to share you sims stories, post pictures and gallery links

Here's my family, it's 3 generations under the same roof, grandparents, parents and children, the story is that the mum camilla lost her parents young, she met her husband John, John's parents Norma and Albert lives with them ,also with their grandchildren teen Diana and child Charles and their pet cat, in a spacious family home that have been in for generations

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7239A6EF98D111ED85FC26A91520AB2B?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=nikkiheathcote95&max=50&maxis=false
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    I'm currently in my third generation.

DgjF0W9.png

Edward, Julianna, and their three daughters, Juliette, Hannah, and Isabel. Juliette's two children, Amelia and Asher, with her fiancée, Sebastian. Amelia and Asher were added to the family in anticipation of High School Years as I didn't have any school age sims in the household when that pack was announced. Juliette and Sebastian's wedding plans are still on hold.

I've started a thread in Creative Corner and am currently gathering all their stories so I'll have them in one thread.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1005742/my-super-sim-family-challenge
  • Options
    What a lovely sim family you have 😊@simgirl1010
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    Thank you. I love them so. 😊 Which is why there is no aging up past adult in my game.
  • Options
    Quite right 😊, I personally let my sims grow old and pass away but a give them a long lifespan, i freeze aging though if i want a sim to go to university, so they have time in there young adult life after uni and of course their family will be the same too, when i send a sim to uni, i only focus on them, the sims i really like though, gets turned into vampires, vampires and some werewolves are the only immortals in my game and unplayed sims, I only age up townies if they are friends with my sims, so I kinda of do the sims 2 aging but my sims live way longer than they do @simgirl1010
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Just a little update from my sim family, the teen Diana had her first crush on Sofia from windenburgh and now they are girlfriends, I've also had them all join social clubs, makes it more easier to socialize outside your household with a big family, the child Charles is terrified from the dark, poor wee soul and Camilla is getting on with the in laws brilliantly, I can't wait until infants arrives, I'm holding off for john and camilla from having another child until the update comes, ps they have a hamster now 🤣 so that's 6 sims, a cat and now a hamster then of child number 3 will be born in game, what have I gotten myself into 😆 love a big family especially in the sims 4
  • Options
    NeonEastNeonEast Posts: 31 Member
    This thread aged like fine wine
    Origin ID: NeonEast ◊