Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Admiral's Wreckage lot in Sulani

Has anyone replaced this lot with anything that isn't residential? Trying to get ideas and searched a bit on the gallery but nothing was really jumping out to me.

Comments

• Options
    Susim62Susim62 Posts: 225 Member
    I turned it into a rental and made it a camping ground, with tents, campfire and grill. The basement (inside the ship wreckage) is a games room with darts and foosball table.
  • Options
    CordeliaBeaufortCordeliaBeaufort Posts: 76 Member
    That could be a great bar/restaurant too, like a pirate themed tavern. Or, a museum for only Sulani treasures.
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,111 Member
    edited October 2022
    I turned into a wedding venue, with a preparation area and honeymoon suite in the wreck itself and with a wedding area, dancefloor, dining area in nature. For slightly more rustic, island themed weddings.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    In my current BACC save it's bulldozed. I moved the wreck object to a smaller lot (non-water beach lot on village island) and one of my sims lives in it.

As to the lot that's now without the wreck... I'll likely make it into a park or national park. The one near the volcano peak will be an onsen... Basically keep the whole island outdoorsy and off-the-grid. My conservationist sim lives alone on that sandy beach lot.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,033 Member
    JAL wrote: »
    I turned into a wedding venue, with a preparation area and honeymoon suite in the wreck itself and with a wedding area, dancefloor, dining area in nature. For slightly more rustic, island themed weddings.

Great idea 😎👍

Liking Little Bistro Kit! French cafe vibes. 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    PhilSimsPhilSims Posts: 190 Member
    I downloaded a renovation that was a night club.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    It makes for a cool museum lot
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,417 Member
    I kept the wreckage, but turned it into a karaoke bar :)
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,063 Member
    I renovated it and made it a local school. It's pretty basic, but kids can come and skill build, work on homework and projects, and socialize.
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
    🐲🐲🐲🐲
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,747 Member
    I always keep the wreckage. It’s just too cool to bulldoze. In my current save, it’s a mermaid home. In past saves it’s been a vacation rental and a bar.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,012 Member
    I like the notion of having a restaurant in Sulani. They gave us a bar. A bar. Face/palm.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,625 Member
    I kept the wreckage but made it a park, added park stuff lol.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,572 Member
    I haven't done anything with it either. I guess it could be a rental for a tent vacation and pretend that's your ship's wreckage and now you are stranded on an uninhabited island for a bit. It could also make a great landfill lot, from where you recover all sorts of junk furniture from the shipwreck. In my game I was thinking of turning it into a community garden space, where sims could plant and harvest coconuts and pineapple and grow bugs to their heart's content, but I haven't got around to it. :smile:
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,747 Member
    I like the notion of having a restaurant in Sulani. They gave us a bar. A bar. Face/palm.

Wouldn’t a restaurant be dependent on having Dine Out? A bar is Base Game. Plus, beach towns and tiki/surf bars just go together.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Susim62 wrote: »
    I turned it into a rental and made it a camping ground, with tents, campfire and grill. The basement (inside the ship wreckage) is a games room with darts and foosball table.
    This is a fun idea. Love it!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,291 Member
    Park or spa in mine.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
    My Story:Villa Catarina