The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

just because

RoanCrousRoanCrous Posts: 113 Member
edited January 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
just because we got 1 male kit sims wants us to believe they not sexist yeah right we still only get 2 to 3 male cas items while female get 6 or 7 its not going to changes my mind thinking they are sexist with all the packs lag of male cas items. who they trying to fool they talk about exclusive but exclusive is it if male get tried dirty like this.
Post edited by RoanCrous on

Comments

• Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    You're not wrong.

I think its because Sims 4 being mostly geared to dollhouse rather than action (more so than previous versions) has polarized the user base far more toward people who prefer and like the dollhouse play, who tend to slant feminine, and they want and call for way more clothing, makeup, and furnishing options. It reflects real life in that for the majority of people (not all, of course) women buy, use, and wear, way more items of clothing than men typically and very rare is the masc clothes horse whose closet compares in abundance with the femme one.

A lot of us are glad they are trying to make it easier to criss gender barriers at the will of the player, but also feel that adding more dresses for men isn't an answer to needing more ordinary masc clothing.

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,118 Member
    To be fair, I think it's just because more females play than males. We SO need more male CAS items though.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    if true female players still make husbands and even very female youtubers also not happy the lag of male cas items beside we male pays the same as everyone else we deserve the same as any female player.
  • Options
    but no a female money is more valet then any male paying for a pack i am not buying anymore packs i rather play sims 3 the good old fair days then this was equal and not sexist.
  • Options
    APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    This has always been the case even in Sims 3 though the store added more options, and it has always bothered me. Every pack we add to our game slows it down. I really don't want to add more adult female clothes to my game and although my male Sims happily wear skirts and I will likely buy that kit eventually, it didn't come close to covering the need for male clothes and I already have plenty of skirts in my game.
  • Options
    i have allot of male cas items in sims 3
  • Options