Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring on the Werewolves Already!!

I keep waiting for more Supernatural Characters to show up like the Witches, the Mermaids, the Zombies even, But the 1 character I really want back is My Werewolves, I just luv how they are with the pets in the game, they have the talents to make the pets learn better and faster in the game, I am hoping that they make a comeback as they to Me are one of the Reasons I even stayed with this Franchise in the first place, so Please Bring Back the Werewolf Game Team, cause I really want them back into My game, I am sure that I am not the only one who wants them back, am I right Fellow Wolfanites? thanks for your time, :)

Comments

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,840 Member
    Witches and Werewolves - YES!!! I wouldn't mind seeing Fae as well.

Mermaids would probably be limited to one world because they would need to make a world specifically with swimable oceans. I would rather they concentrate on Supes that can be used in all worlds and maybe make NPC mermaids in a tropical pack.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I hope body hair comes with Werewolves!
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,094 Member
    The only reason I'd care to see Werewolves is the chance of body hair being patched in with them because they have proven with Vampires they will give me no way to hunt them.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,525 Member
    I definitely want werewolves! I'm hoping we get them more customizable this time and can alter what their beast form looks like, the way we can with the Vampire dark form. My one concern is that they will end up looking too cartoony and cute, and I'd really like to see them actually have a wolfish head and snout, and big claws and tails this time around. I want them to look at least a little bit scary. I also want them to be able to bite a victim and infect them with the werewolf disease. <3>:)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    I definitely want werewolves! I'm hoping we get them more customizable this time and can alter what their beast form looks like, the way we can with the Vampire dark form. My one concern is that they will end up looking too cartoony and cute, and I'd really like to see them actually have a wolfish head and snout, and big claws and tails this time around. I want them to look at least a little bit scary. I also want them to be able to bite a victim and infect them with the werewolf disease. <3>:)

Nice I want there to be 4 forms, two forms are a "Strengths" and "Weaknesses" perk but two are given

Human Form - present form

Half Form - Half wolf, half Human, how ever you want to design it. Mine would be Claws, Fangs, glowing eyes, hairier, Ripped clothing, semi pointed ears, at the least.

Wolf Form - Actual wolf, dog, dire wolf, form. (Strength)

Beast Form - The Big Wolf you see in scary movies, (Weakness. I think if you go for this form you should forfeit, Human Form)
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    NindlNindl Posts: 510 Member
    I would also like to have werewolves in the Sims 4! I agree it would be cool if they had different forms. Maybe it could be a bit like with Bigby from The Wolf Among Us:

twau_transformation___commission_by_lorna_ka-d8la2bv.jpg

Also I think it would be great if they could have a more wolf-like appearance this time, with a real snout.

Remus-Lupin-as-a-Werewolf-harry-potter-27719314-500-281.jpg

It would be cool if they introduced a lunar cycle and potions (which should be either rare or expensive, I think) that can prevent the transformation for one night when for example your werewolf Sim wants to go on a date and stay in human form. I think it would be fun if werewolfs would feel a bit more dangerous and scary. For example that if you want to be completely safe from werewolfs you have to lock the door or maybe put some things against werewolf (like garlic for vampires) on the outside of your house. Also that if your Sims are a werewolf you could scare and bite others. And maybe when friends or partners find out about your Sims' werewolf secret some might be so scared and shocked that they don't want to hang out with them anymore.
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    If they focus the werewolves in a gamepack like they did with the vampires, i can see they being better than the previous games.
    Nindl wrote: »
    I would also like to have werewolves in the Sims 4! I agree it would be cool if they had different forms. Maybe it could be a bit like with Bigby from The Wolf Among Us:

Also I think it would be great if they could have a more wolf-like appearance this time, with a real snout.

It would be cool if they introduced a lunar cycle and potions (which should be either rare or expensive, I think) that can prevent the transformation for one night when for example your werewolf Sim wants to go on a date and stay in human form. I think it would be fun if werewolfs would feel a bit more dangerous and scary. For example that if you want to be completely safe from werewolfs you have to lock the door or maybe put some things against werewolf (like garlic for vampires) on the outside of your house. Also that if your Sims are a werewolf you could scare and bite others. And maybe when friends or partners find out about your Sims' werewolf secret some might be so scared and shocked that they don't want to hang out with them anymore.

A gamepack would totally have the size to fit more than one werewolf form, and lunar cycles too. Maybe they could add something like the vampires, where the first level werewolves always turn in the full moon, while the top level werewolves could control that!

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Karon wrote: »
    If they focus the werewolves in a gamepack like they did with the vampires, i can see they being better than the previous games.

A gamepack would totally have the size to fit more than one werewolf form, and lunar cycles too. Maybe they could add something like the vampires, where the first level werewolves always turn in the full moon, while the top level werewolves could control that!

Yeah, In cas werewolves have two forms, Human and werewolf form, (Probably Stages 2 to 3 in the The Wolf Among Us).

and then Wolf Form, and Beast form being Strength and Weakness Powers respectively.

Wolf form allows your sim to look like a real, literal wolf. maybe even a majestic Dire wolf.

Beast form looks more like the werewolf you see in your horror movies, a giant wolf, standing on two legs.

My concept was:
    Strengths:

Omega (Lvl 1)
    No Control - By default, Omegas have no control during a full moon it's up to the player how they will decided to contain their Omega wolf.
    Howl I - You call that a howl? Your sim sounds like a someone accidentally stepped on a chihuahua 's tail.
    Empathy - The power to absorb pain, Physical and emotional, and siphon it as your own.
    Agility
    Wolf Speed
    Lycan Strength

Beta (Lvl 2)
    Half Control - Player/Sim can gain more control over their werewolf
    Howl II - Better, Looks like some of the neighborhood dogs are even starting to respect you.
    Wolf Form - the power to turn into a full wolf, Conflicts with Beast Form

Alpha (Lvl 3)
    Full Control - Player/Sim now has complete control over their werewolf's Shifting abilities and power.
    Howl III - Now that's how you make people tremble.
    The Bite - The power to Bite and Bestow/Revoke the Lycan Gift/Curse.
    Imbued Claws - More than just weapons, tools to "Dig up" or "Bury" information, carefully... place your claws over the back of the neck, and let the magic run it's course. Legend says, if a werewolf's Scratch cuts deep enough, that can even turn the human.

Delta (Lvl 4)
    Invulnerable - Your Fur, will become armor against the elements, Wolfsbane, Mistletoe, Not even the Moon Stands as a weakness.

Weaknesses
    ICD - Impulsive Canine Disorder (ICD) is a weakness where the Sim can't help but at a little dog-like, Where they find delight in rolling around in trash, sniffing inappropriately. (This way players like my self can avoid their awesome powerful werewolves from behaving like fools.)

Vulnerability - by default werewolves are immune to human illness, super healing. this takes away of all their defenses.

Senseless - By default werewolves also have heightened senses, it's what makes them good hunters and 5 steps ahead of their opponent. imagine that disappearing.

Beast Form - Conflicts with Wolf Form, Sim has lost their humanity, and the wolf has taken over. They "forfeit" their Human Form, and can only transform as far as a werewolf. Humanity can be restored, but the player has to discover how.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    TheoMistTheoMist Posts: 30 Member
    I'm seeing some brilliant ideas! Supernaturals (Mostly Werewolves) are the reason I got into the Sims 2 back when it was still fresh, so I'd love to see how they'd be done in the Sims 4.
    Now we have seasons all I need is Werewolves and my game is complete.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Witches and Werewolves - YES!!! I wouldn't mind seeing Fae as well.

Mermaids would probably be limited to one world because they would need to make a world specifically with swimable oceans. I would rather they concentrate on Supes that can be used in all worlds and maybe make NPC mermaids in a tropical pack.

Great Idea, :)
  • Options
    LiELF wrote: »

My thoughts exactly, :)
  • Options

I Luv this idea, thanks for sharing, :)
  • Options
    TheoMist wrote: »
    I'm seeing some brilliant ideas! Supernaturals (Mostly Werewolves) are the reason I got into the Sims 2 back when it was still fresh, so I'd love to see how they'd be done in the Sims 4.

I still play the Sims 2, but ya it would be interesting to see how they do Werewolves, if they are added in, which I hope they will be, :)
  • Options
    Hopefully if they do add them though they'll be more bestial, I mean we definitely know they're capable of making a proper Werewolf judging by the Bear/Gnome suit.
    I'm for sure hoping for a more "Wolf man" type werewolf, though.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Karon wrote: »

Love that idea!
  • Options
    > @Nindl said:
    > I would also like to have werewolves in the Sims 4! I agree it would be cool if they had different forms. Maybe it could be a bit like with Bigby from The Wolf Among Us:
    >
    >
    >
    > Also I think it would be great if they could have a more wolf-like appearance this time, with a real snout.
    >
    >
    >
    > It would be cool if they introduced a lunar cycle and potions (which should be either rare or expensive, I think) that can prevent the transformation for one night when for example your werewolf Sim wants to go on a date and stay in human form. I think it would be fun if werewolfs would feel a bit more dangerous and scary. For example that if you want to be completely safe from werewolfs you have to lock the door or maybe put some things against werewolf (like garlic for vampires) on the outside of your house. Also that if your Sims are a werewolf you could scare and bite others. And maybe when friends or partners find out about your Sims' werewolf secret some might be so scared and shocked that they don't want to hang out with them anymore.

I'd love some Bigby style transformations.
    Pretty sure we'll probably see the more bestial type form as they can clearly do that judging by the bear outfit.

And a wolf form would be awesome.

latest?cb=20160920172855

• Options
    Hey! SimGuruGrant is currently doing a Life State poll on twitter...so if any of you are interested in voting go ahead!

latest?cb=20160920172855

• Options
    I do not use Twitter nor Facebook, but I found the Poll on Sims Community Page, and made a thread here bout the Poll, :)
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited June 2018

I really really want full wolf werewolves if we get them !
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    edited June 2018
    I wonder, and I'm not sure if that's at all probable, but they could technically utilise cats and dogs to have wolf form werewolves. So how I mean if for example if moon cycles were brought in, then maybe werewolves of a particular level would turn into wolves (I.e. large dogs) for a little while. I wouldn't expect any customisation to come along with this like in an expansion pack, but it would be a fun touch beyond having hairy beasts. Not sure how werewolves worked in previous packs but I'm curious if they would touch upon something like that.
    I do hope to have werewolves and witches in Sims 4 before it is finished. I'm liking the vampires even though I mostly play with "normal" Sims.
  • Options
    Cynel1Cynel1 Posts: 1,389 Member

i woulnt mind this type of lycanthrope sims even i have a Bigby sim in my save
  • Options
    Well it seems that Werewolves Lost, BUT I am still hopeful that they will make a come back, as well as the Mermaids and Fairies, yup. :)