Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are these all the perks a sim can earn in the game or am I missing one?

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,438 Member
I can't remember if I know of all the possible perks that can be earned in the Sims 4, but these are the ones that come to mind.

Restaurant, Retail Store, Veterinarian Clinic

Are there any others or are these the only ones?

Comments

• Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Club Perks from Get Together and weather related ones are coming with Seasons. :)
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,438 Member
    Thank you. :)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I can't remember if I know of all the possible perks that can be earned in the Sims 4, but these are the ones that come to mind.

Restaurant, Retail Store, Veterinarian Clinic

Are there any others or are these the only ones?

There's the normal perks you buy with satisfaction points from completing aspirations, whims and now completing holidays.

Retail perks that you earn as you interact with costumers and make sales.

Restaurant perks that are similar to the retail ones even though restaurants are a complete separate system.

And vet perks.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited June 2018
    Toddlers can earn perk traits depending on their skill level when they age up to children.
    If you have Parenthood your kiddos can earn extra bonus traits (positive or negative) from the Character Values thing.

Scouting may also end up giving bonus traits we'll have to wait and see. It will probably also add to the potential Character Value traits though it may also have something besides trophies for those who don't have Parenthood.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    Toddlers can earn perk traits depending on their skill level when they age up to children.
    If you have Parenthood your kiddos can earn extra bonus traits (positive or negative) from the Character Values thing.

Scouting may also end up giving bonus traits we'll have to wait and see. It will probably also add to the potential Character Value traits though it may also have something besides trophies for those who don't have Parenthood.

Those aren't perks since you don't buy them.

The character values are a system introduced with Parenthood that works across all packs.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    3KNPen wrote: »

Those aren't perks since you don't buy them.

The character values are a system introduced with Parenthood that works across all packs.

My bad I misunderstood. Sorry.
    ~ ~ ~