Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I the only one?

irishgurl2978irishgurl2978 Posts: 267 Member
Don't get me wrong,Toddlers are really cool. I've been playing with them all day,But I am more excited about Vampires coming back in the game. Especially now that I've seen the trailer. They look so cool. I love the bat animation and the fact that we will be able to customize their fangs and they are adding special skin tones and eye color for Vampires as well. Also,I don't know if it's make-up,birth marks or what it is but I love the veiny markings around the mouth and the dark spots around the eyes are cool and more than a little creepy looking. Someone asked about Toddler vampires in another feed and I sure hope they have them. I actually said I hope they let them practice biting on their stuffed animals. Someone else commented about "Ankle biting" that would be funny too. I have done a lot of complaining about packs in the past with the sims 4 and lack of new or unique content but Toddlers definitely is a step in the right direction toward making this game what I think it should and could be.Vampires looks like it be might another step forward as well.This makes me feel a little better about the sims 4 than I have for quite some time.

Comments

• Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    I guess everyone is different. I dont really play toddlers or vampires in the previous games but I am happy to give them a try , especially if they are more fleshed out now in ts4. I am more excited about toddlers than vampires since I like family play. I really desperately want a full generations pack which will add gameplay to teens and children.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I'm kinda going back & forth on this: one minute, I think vamps are the best thing ever to come to the sims 4,and the next it's toddlers lol. It's just perfect we get them both <3
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    You are not alone in being excited for vampires as I see it as a sign other supes are coming. I'm guessing there will be a lot of euphoria about the T word for several days yet and rightly so. However the news of vampires is just as awesome for some and I am sure you will find plenty of people to celebrate with once the pack comes out. Personally I hope we see vampire children. I loved the supe toddlers in TS3, especially the fairy toddlers.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Yeah I agree, don't get me wrong toddlers was above and beyond in terms of content but I don't really play with families but more with single sims. Im also a big fan of fantasy rpg games and this gp looks like it has a good array of powers and ways to climb the ranks which I find very appealing.
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    I am one of those who are feeling betrayed when they release vampire before toddler, and now that a plot twist just happened I'm excited for the vampire now.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    I am very happy for those who wanted toddlers so much. And I was never a toddler-hater, the little ones will be nice addition to my gameplay. But I'm not playing now because I am waiting for Vampires GP. It will add so much to my game, I can't even create new sims or houses before I get it! :smile:
  • Options
    likely6likely6 Posts: 24 Member
    I actually have a vampire family planned, and 1 of the young'uns is a toddler, so all I need is the Vampires GP and the family will be complete!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,714 Member
    I wouldn't say I'm more excited for vampires but I'm definitely more excited for the GP as a whole. Can't wait for the new neighborhood! :sunglasses:
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    I'm excited for both; it's absolutely amazing we're getting 2 much requested things both in the same month!!
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    I'm really very excited to play toddlers (My sim Iridi has been pregnant for a while now because I went on hiatus so the baby will be the first toddler) and vampires (my current family originated with Beau Merrick in TS3, him and a random had twins I remade for TS4 The Harris Family (Jaina married Beau Merrick Jr.)).

Vampires caused me to take the family out of mothballs and toddlers have made me keep playing. I've been obsessively playing Planet Coaster over Christmas so I guess there'll be less of that and I've let my WoW subscription lapse because I'm just not playing it at the moment.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Rumour has it that Pets might be coming as well as well as a few hints for Seasons have been picked up so the level of hype is off the scale at the moment. I have known of a few Simmers who have fainted up to a total of four times!

One guy said he collapsed when he heard of vampires and then went nuts when toddlers where patched in yesterday and then started moonwalking when Pets where hinted and then started doing cartwheels at the speculation over Seasons.

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg