Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Robin Finch: A Sims Runaway Teen Story

AurievaAurieva Posts: 83 Member
Howdy!

So this is my first ever Sims Story.

-----

Meet Robin Finch, a teen left to fend for herself after a troubled past as she quests to pave a better life than the one she was given.

Daughter to an addict and a dead man shrouded in mystery, she has nobody in the world except herself and her wits. Robin Finch is an expert thief, living a life alone has taught her how to swindle, steal, and make money. But she has never made it honestly. After finding out some information about her past Robin moves to Oasis Springs and vows to leave the life of petty crime behind her and start anew.

-----

Follow her journey here:

robinfinch.blogspot.co.uk

Prologue:
robinfinch.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/prologue-new-life-awaits.html

I'm really excited about this story :D
- Auri

My TS4 Teen Runaway Challenge:
Prologue
Chapter 1

Comments

• Options
    Angel007Angel007 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited December 2014
    Aurieva this was an excellent story! I am interested to see Robin Finch's journey. I like how well written the background of your character was. Plus your character seems like she has a lot of 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Good luck with this story! I can't wait to read more
  • Options
    AurievaAurieva Posts: 83 Member
    edited December 2014
    Ah thank you! You're kind :) I wasn't expecting any comments to be honest, you've made my day. I've just posted the next part of it. My goals for the next chapter are less writing and a bit more effort with the pictures (mine are very dense I've realised having a look around haha). I get a bit swept away with the story I think haha. Thank you again for your kind words :D

Chapter 1: robinfinch.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/chapter-1-home-sweet-home.html
    - Auri

My TS4 Teen Runaway Challenge:
    Prologue
    Chapter 1