Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just a Little Request for Riverview . . . and all of the Store Worlds =]

Hi :D

All these years I've waited.... waited for the Store team to finally allow the objects of Riverview to be used in CAW. :(

The bridge pieces, the distant terrains, the cow, the water tower . . . years it's been, waiting for the lovely objects.

I realize Riverview was made before CAW yet the map was added to CAW for people to edit- without any of the objects or the distant terrain, sadly.

Please, please update or maybe send the message to whomever can accomplish this in the EA Studios; tag the Riverview objects to be available for use in the Create a World program.

Thank you so very much! :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited November 2013
    I second that request!
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited November 2013
    I know a fix from the Store would be best, but simsample over at ModTheSims unlocked the Riverview items (and some others too) for CAW. I've only used the in-game items, like the picnic mat, proprietor mark and apartment mailbox, so I personally don't know much about the CAW items, but it looks like they place the same as everything else. Similar to the in-game items, they aren't meant to show up as CC, as the mod just 'unlocks' them for use. Here's the link if you're interested: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=427515
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hi :D

Thank you, Kellycot. I do know about that but it isn't the same. :)

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited November 2013
    ...and now that I think on it- Luna Lakes has objects you didn't enable for CAW. The pipes would have been fun to use.

Are there more items you could enable in CAW for worlds we did pay to use? :shock: