The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mothers day and Dragon Valley

Hi there everyone, now wouldn't it be awesome if Dragon Valley is released in time for Mothersday, Hubby keeps on asking me what I would like for Mothersday and I keep on telling him to sit tight because I would love Dragon valley and since its a bundle buy he can't just buy me simpoints for mothersday LOL. Just a little hint hint for you guru's who might read this LOL :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    Thumper000Thumper000 Posts: 203 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Excellent idea! We need a place to escape to and I can't wait for this place to show itself. But won't it be quite the culture shock to have townies zip by in their cars while playing a midevil place...or will all outside areas be closed off from this town?
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thumper000 wrote:
    Excellent idea! We need a place to escape to and I can't wait for this place to show itself. But won't it be quite the culture shock to have townies zip by in their cars while playing a midevil place...or will all outside areas be closed off from this town?
    I have been playing world adventures a lot and is hoping they will make dragon valley like those worlds. The townies are all dressed according to the world and there are no zippy cars, just the occasional text lol
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hmmmm... good point! I'll be dropping some BIG hints! :D
  • Options
    SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited May 2013
    It would be great if it were released in time for Mother's Day. It's what I'm asking my husband for also.

If not, I'll just get my Mother's Day present a little late.
  • Options
    MrsBelliesMrsBellies Posts: 70 Member
    edited May 2013
    Bit late, Mother's Day was almost 2 months ago... ;)
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited May 2013
    MrsBellies wrote:

Mother's Day is May 12th..... *shakes head*
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited May 2013
    AznSensei wrote:
    MrsBellies wrote:

Mother's Day is May 12th..... *shakes head*

In the US, in the UK and other countries it was 2 months ago
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited May 2013
    MrsBellies wrote:
    You must thinking of Valentines Day, not Mother's Day. Mother's Day has always been in the month of May that I can remember. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Mothersday is May 12th for us here in New Zealand and also for my mom in South Africa :mrgreen: but I googled and some of you did allready have Mothersday the 10th March :wink:

http://www.bankholidaydates.co.uk/GreatBritain/2013.aspx

It would still be a good Mothersday present for us though <3
  • Options
    SinkalaSinkala Posts: 475 Member
    edited May 2013
    mcrudd wrote:
    Mothersday is May 12th for us here in New Zealand and also for my mom in South Africa :mrgreen: but I googled and some of you did allready have Mothersday the 10th March :wink:

http://www.bankholidaydates.co.uk/GreatBritain/2013.aspx

It would still be a good Mothersday present for us though <3

Yeah, its very confusing why mothers day is different, fathers day is the same. When my mum used to live in Botswana, I would have to buy her card in March (I am in the UK) and hold onto it till May
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited May 2013
    Mother's Day is May 12th and my birthday is May 15th! It would be sooooooo awesome if I could have Dragon Valley for either of them! C'mon EA, preeeeeeeeety pleeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    AmaraRena wrote:
    Mother's Day is May 12th and my birthday is May 15th! It would be sooooooo awesome if I could have Dragon Valley for either of them! C'mon EA, preeeeeeeeety pleeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
    Some are saying that Mother's Day is in March in some countries. I really haven't googled it yet. So I can't take either side in this. :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I hope they announce when its releasing soon, so I can plan to make sure I have money available for its release date :wink:
  • Options
    MrsBelliesMrsBellies Posts: 70 Member
    edited May 2013
    Mother's Day in the UK is tied to when Easter is, and is the fourth Sunday in Lent. So, this year, it was March 10th. So, yeah, too late for Mother's Day this year. ;)

As for when it'll be released, murphy's law says the first three weeks of June, when I'm out the country (actually in the US!) on holiday and won't be able to play.
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't think there's any argument here as to when Mother's Day is. When those of us who hope for a Mother's Day release post here, you can be pretty sure we're Yanks or from any of the several other places that celebrate it when we do. Nor do we disbelieve those of you who have said you've missed a Mother's Day release because it's already been Mother's Day in your country. This is just one of the small snags of Simmers being an international community...which overall I think is absolutely wonderful.

So, for those of us for whom Mother's Day falls on May 12th... yes it would be AWESOME if DV released that weekend!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    AmaraRena wrote:
    I wish that I had better news for you AmaraRena. But one simmer posting that Dragon Valley is to be released at the end of May. I feel so :( that you may not get your Birthday wish after all. :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    its not gonna happen anyways :( They said in the sims 4 faq that it will be released end of May. Well atleast I know when now :wink: