Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OFFICIAL GAY ADOPTION CHALLENGE FOR THE SIMS 4

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, but here goes.
I couldn't find a proper challenge similar to this so I thought I'd create one.

- to start off you must create a gay couple. It can be male or female, I don't mind. I usually play with female in case any one is wandering. Move them into an empty or already built lot. Traits and aspirations can be whatever.
- Just like the 100 baby challenge, the mothers/fathers have to have careers that take place in the house. I recommend painting, but writing is a nice alternative.
- The challenge is to adopt as many babies in one generation as possible. Sound easy? Not quite.
- Babies can grow up when it is their birthday and only when they have a full relationship with at least one parent. If they don't, this will mean a deduction of points (I will explain the point system in the minute)
- Children can age up when they've got an A/B in school AND have completed an aspiration. This is quite difficult, I will explain more when I explain the points.
- Teenagers can age up when they've got a B/A in school AND have completed an aspiration. This is even more difficult, so you need to choose the teen aspiration wisely.
- I play on MEDIUM lifespan, and so do you in order for the points system to work out. Long lifespan is too long and short is far too short.

It is easier than some challenges as you have two parents, but it's harder as you have more goals to complete. This challenge has got a strict point system, so read carefully:

- You get 1000 points for every fully grown "successful" young adult. This is a young adult who has completed a aspiration at childhood and being a teenager and has achieved good grades in school. This is very difficult to achieve.
-You get 500 points for every fully grown young adult who has completed at least one aspiration, whether in childhood or being a teenager with the good grades at school.
-You get 250 points for every young adult who hasn't completed an aspiration but has had good grades in school, as a child and as a teenager.
- You get 100 points if a child maxs' out a skill
- You get 500 points if a teen maxs' out a skill
- You get an extra 500 points if a teen or child completes half of a second aspiration
- You get 1000 extra points if a child or teen completed a whole second aspiration

You get minus points if:
-Your baby, child or teen does not have at least a friend relationship with their mother. (-500 points for EACH life stage)
- Your child/teen does not have at least ONE friend OUTSIDE of the household (-100 points)
- Your child gets below a B at school (-500 points for EACH life stage)

The challenge heavily relies on how many babies you adopt, but also depends on how well they do throughout childhood. You could adopt lots and lots of babies, but if none of them do well you aren't going to have a very high point system.

With two parents in the house, money isn't that tight. I recommended playing with just the two sims for the first few days, until they get their painting/writing skills up.

It does cost £1,000 each time you want to adopt (sorry there was no sim currency on my keyboard!) It's almost impossible to play if you pay out that kind of money every time, so you may reimburse yourself after. If you type "rosebud" into the box, it will give you exactly 1,000.

Obviously no other cheats. If you wish, you can use the mod that fits more than eight sims in a household. As this more a points challenge, it's your loss if you adopt so many children that you can't keep up with them all!

Please let me no feedback and if you need anymore information!

I've done this to raise awareness for the LGBT community! I go both ways myself so I find it sad that there isn't many sims gay couples!

I'll also post my challenge when I've finished it!