Documentación de Maxis para la creación de mods y CC

pekesimspekesims Miembro
editado septiembre 2014 en Descargas y MODs
Maxis ha publicado en los foros estadounidenses una guía de creación de contenido para Los Sims 4. Como dudo que lo publiquen en el foro español, aviso para quienes les interese.

No os traduzco porque la guía está en inglés así que si no entendéis no tiene sentido que la descarguéis:
SimGuruModSquad escribió :
Hi everyone!

We’ve been busy working on technical documentation to share with you on best practices for Custom Content and Mods and details about how the game works. We’re happy to announce that this can now be found here: TS4_Custom_Content_Guide.zip

The Sims 4 is a large game, so we can’t document everything about it, but we’ve included information about a few key things we thought you’d appreciate.

We hope this accelerates your progress. Please continue to ask questions in the forums, and we will do our best to answer them.

Thanks again for all your hard work and awesome creations.

Please note that we do not pre-screen Custom Content and that players should always exercise caution when adding Custom Content to their game files.

The terms and conditions set out in The Sims 4 End User License Agreement (ea.com/1/product-eulas) and EA's Terms of Service (ea.com/terms-of-service) are applicable to the use of The Sims 4 product and services and all materials distributed by Maxis that relate to creating Custom Content and Mods for The Sims 4.
SimGuruModSquad escribió :
IMPORTANT!

The two example mods, simsmodsquad-maslow.zip and simsmodsquad-novelist.package will not work out of the box because of a couple bugs we recently discovered. So you will need to massage them a bit to get them to work, as follows:

- The game will not currently execute NEW scripts out of the Mods directory when python is initialized. You can work around this by replacing Maxis-authored scripts via the Mods directory to inject your code.

- The game will not currently load tuning files from inside a package file in the Mods dir. You can work around this by as follows:

Add the following to the Resource.cfg in the Mods directory:

DirectoryFiles unpackedmod autoupdate

What this will do is allow loading of loose resource files out of the directory called "unpackedmod". Extract all the records in simsmodsquad-novelist.package to this new directory with the names of the format 0x<group>!0x<instance>.0x<type>, i.e. "0x005fdd0c!0xed7000a97ea8f032.0x545ac67a". The game will now recognize the files.

A patch will be released in the near future that will correct both of these issues, at which time the mods will work out of the box. I will let you know when those fixes have been released.
Post edited by pekesims on

Comentarios

• Ishaker_J47Ishaker_J47 Miembro
    editado septiembre 2014
    MAINAGO1 escribió : »
    Maxis ha publicado en los foros estadounidenses una guía de creación de contenido para Los Sims 4. Como dudo que lo publiquen en el foro español, aviso para quienes les interese. Está disponible aquí.

A mi me interesa muchísimo aprender a cread mods podrías poner el enlace directo del tutorial? es que me lleva al inicio de los foros y no lo encuentro T_T gracias de antemano!!! :p

edit: perdon volvi a clicarle y esta vez si me llevo directo al tutorial XD gracias!!! me lo voy a leer todo XD
  • Yo por mucho que le doy no me lleva a la discusión. Sólo al foro americano... Sería mejor que publicases directamente lo que fuese en forma de cita o algo (para aclarar que no está escrito por ti al momento) antes que poner sólo enlaces =/
    ocgi7m.png
  • Hecho. Aunque el link al foro estadounidense no funcione, ahora ya no os perdéis nada: tras ese par de mensajes cerraron tema.
  • Se pueden compartir los mods que alla realizado por aquí?
  • @Rainel07, sí, puedes abrir un tema en el foro con tus creaciones ;)

*EA ha subido los TDESCs actualizados para la versión de ayer!! :D *
  • No se si esta pregunta va aquí porque he estado mirando y no encuentro nada. Sino, por favor moved el post donde corresponda.

Alguien sabe si se puede crear contenido personalizado con Mac? De poder, con que programa?
    Gracias!
Inicia Sesión o Regístrate para dejar un comentario.
Return to top