Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

★Thank you from Thornsplitter ★ - Newest *WAY TOO MANY TO NAME THEM ALL HERE *

2...Next

Comments

• mom24kidzmom24kidz Posts: 824 Member
    edited February 2012
    You're wishlist is gonna flat line before mine.. :lol: :twisted:
  • thornsplitterthornsplitter Posts: 1,621 New Member
    edited February 2012
    mom24kidz wrote:
    You're wishlist is gonna flat line before mine.. :lol: :twisted:

8) aint skeered
    edited February 2012
    Early morning thanks to

@mom24kidz - You realize you are becoming a reoccurring guest in my thread - Thanks for completing my cow plant collectibles, the new decor x2 , and the most excellent garage apt couch .. Ill "go Sit on it"

@pnoles - Well bear poker you are becoming reoccurring too .. got quite a few things to thank you for.. All the kids decor, tiki bar, telescope, and fence.. those were the items you angered the bear with :) .. Loved them all. Also thanks for the new kids hairstyle and decor, and the Castle set & Kitchen set.. those last two were not necessary it was my pleasure to help you out. But thank you very much
    edited February 2012
    I left out a blaring omission in my last post

@Daphne1313 - Thanks for nominating in mom24kidz lottery -- I won a great prize
    edited February 2012
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok I am way behind so here is a fairly large update that is overdue

@mom24kidz -- OK I acknowledge you have been slowly killing my WL.. Thank you for everything. If I started listing them I'd be here all night .. but seriously thank you .. :wink:

@Lollimoewmo - Thanks for the new Bar chair I think that actually completes that set.

@LegendaryEagle25 - Thanks not only for the excellent table but also the new fireplace. Sorry I haven't been around much but should be fixed soon.

@KEEKERS - love the flowers but isn't the guy supposed to give the girl flowers... either way I love them.. Thanks

@pnoles - Thanks for the new clothes and checking on me. Cant wait to get them in the game and put them to use.

@mvande - two bullets .. then you started a war .. but ill get to that in a minute.. Thank you for the bookcase and the telescope. i was about to buy them myself.

OK for the next few they all came in pretty close together... luckily some of you ratted the ring leaders out (mvanda & mrsmilesalot).. apparently a war was declared against me .. just know I will have my revenge. Now if I lumped you in with this bunch .. well consider when I get my revenge friendly fire as they all come in together its hard to say who was at war and who was just randomly flinging at me..

@mvanda two bullets couldn't hold you over ... hmm I think I will enjoy my revenge on you :twisted: .. thanks for the new clothes and mirror.. glad it refreshed there I like that mirror too.

@mysimBrenda - Thanks for the kids furniture and new coat. I know the you sent the last one a few days after the initial assault but I am pulling it in here as well.. thank you for curtain. .. it will not hide you form being on my list :twisted:

@bandcampsquirrel - When I got done laughing at your name.. I wondered what instrument you played.. then I realized you took more than one shot at me... added to revenge list... Thanks for the Hair and koala furniture .. your on my list as well :twisted:

@goddess0676sm - love the cabinet and new bar .. remember even if you are following the crowd that doesn't mean I will be lenient when reckoning time comes around :twisted:

@Amj1995 - Love the skirt and tights ... not sure if they will look good on me but I know just the Sim who will like them :D but your still on my list :twisted:

@DarrellRBeebe - Always use new hairstyles thanks -- your also on my list now :twisted: ..

@Dinahdoll22 - The cabinet was the last piece I needed from that set.. and the dresser is cool to.. thanks .. revenge will happen to you as well :twisted:

@itsnayntrev - Not sure if you were in on the war or not... but I owe you form the past anyways so added to my list.. O and thanks for the new Dress

@kransper - hmmm minion or not you should know better .. how many times have mom and I killed your WL... looks like you can expect it again.. Thank you for the hair and the trash can.

OK that is all the soldiers as far as I know...

@leep45508 - thanks for the Chair and the children's book case.

@msrednotdead - You were way to generous - thank you for the Futureshock set(s) - also you really shouldn't have sent me Lunar Lakes ... next time Ill have to buy the new item before I send it to you or at least right afterwards to prevent you form gifting back.

@teamrefresh - :wink: Thank you for the Futureshock Bedroom .. have to thank your benefactor as well :wink:

@Cirthwen - thanks for the wall art give me something to look since I am not going to whocon now

• mom24kidzmom24kidz Posts: 824 Member
    edited February 2012

Ok I am way behind so here is a fairly large update that is overdue

@mom24kidz -- OK I acknowledge you have been slowly killing my WL.. Thank you for everything. If I started listing them I'd be here all night .. but seriously thank you .. :wink:

I don't care if you're here all night. :mrgreen:
  • mysimBrendamysimBrenda Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited February 2012
    I'm actually feeling the love from the bear! Lol jk, you're most very welcome Thorn, just be glad I ran out of ammo...
  • MsrednotdeadMsrednotdead Posts: 9,215 Member
    edited February 2012

@msrednotdead - You were way to generous - thank you for the Futureshock set(s) - also you really shouldn't have sent me Lunar Lakes ... next time Ill have to buy the new item before I send it to you or at least right afterwards to prevent you form gifting back.

@teamrefresh - :wink: Thank you for the Futureshock Bedroom .. have to thank your benefactor as well :wink:

Funny enough my daughters Dance team (South Coast U12's Street Dance Champions) is called Team Refresh, funny coincidence that lol, wondered if you would make the connection. btw My name is Water lol