May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyones Sims Pets Working Fine?

Hi, I've heard lots of problems with this expansion and I've just had to send mine back because it won't download, is anybody's Sims 3 Pets working fine?

Comments

• Options
    CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine is working great. :)
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,709 Member
    edited October 2011
    Yes, mine works fine, and much quicker now that I removed most cc.

But - I got the hard copy version, not the digital download, so concerning the download, I can't help.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    CrazycatldyCrazycatldy Posts: 4,588 Member
    edited October 2011
    :evil: Double post. Liam!!
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    edited October 2011
    It has been working okay. I only have seen one deformed pet but I can live with that. I would advise a lot to clean up your custom content that can help your game.

:)
  • Options
    VermatrixVermatrix Posts: 946 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Mines working fine, no deformed pets or anything. My only issue which is more a minor anoyance than a glitch is the fact that my horse, when left uncontroled wants to constantly dig in the ground, leaving veggies everywhere and the horse knome poped up on the lot and won't go away no matter how many times I sell it. haha but other than that it works fine.

Well, exept for all the sloppy jallopys and big lemons still poping up everywhere. What is the deal with those two cars anyway, do the development team drive ugly lil hatchbacks or something?
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine seems A ok
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine crashed a couple times at first, but it's been working okay since.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    tiger_lily5tiger_lily5 Posts: 3,904 Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine is working fine too. I think it plays better than it did before for me in some ways because it fixed my old issue of when sims took a picture with the camera it would just freeze. Now it works again. :)
    ✼ My TS3 MyPage
  • Options
    solosonyasolosonya Posts: 419 Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine is working good except there is no que for making gourmet animal food on fridge.
  • Options
    anohvcanohvc Posts: 19 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine's working great except for the silly little glitch of pets intersecting walls :-) Doesn't affect gameplay at all! I also have the hard copy, so don't know about the download version....

Screenshot-9.jpg

Happy Simming!!
  • Options
    anohvcanohvc Posts: 19 New Member
    edited October 2011
    solosonya - I believe your sim has to have the "Natural Cook" trait to make gourmet pet food. At least that's the way it's been with my families...
  • Options
    bethbuttonbethbutton Posts: 74
    edited October 2011
    Okay, thanks everyone! I'll have to see when I have another one :)
  • Options
    CheerBabe15CheerBabe15 Posts: 203
    edited October 2011
    My Pets faces are missing and I can see under there coat :P
  • Options
    bethbuttonbethbutton Posts: 74
    edited October 2011
    Oh i forgot to ask, where did u all get ur games from?
  • Options
    angldiorangldior Posts: 4,379 Member
    edited October 2011
    My game is working pretty good. I've had a couple of problems but I think that was because of the mods I have.
  • Options
    ottomoebillottomoebill Posts: 34
    edited October 2011
    Mine worked perfect at start but started random long freezes... but Twallen helped with that and now it works real well with very rare occasional short freeze
  • Options
    pippa8683pippa8683 Posts: 42
    edited October 2011
    mines from amazon I uninstalled all my sims completele and just reinstalled sims 3 and pets and it STILL Wont work so I am less than amused.
  • Options
    JLynnA11JLynnA11 Posts: 238 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine runs fine. Had some early issues with the defective pet store but I re-downloaded it and re-installed it and that is perfectly fine also. Haven't had any troubles, strange glitches, or graphic problems. All is well so far.
  • Options
    PaladinAndersonPaladinAnderson Posts: 174 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Works nice for me!
    I have that 'no fluff' glitch everyone has, but otherwise fine.

Bought mine at Target, and received a $10 gift card with it.. weird.
  • Options
    gingerbillgingerbill Posts: 229 Member
    edited October 2011
    i've played for about 10 hours and had no problems at all . My only tiny complaint is that the game is a little jerky/laggy on a fast PC for about the first 10 minutes when i load a save.

got mine from origin .

edit- i think alot of problems are down to people not updating mods and especially CC . With pets there is so much CC that is affected. Also people removing mods and playing a save that used to use the mod.
  • Options
    Kail16Kail16 Posts: 3,051 Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine works great! In fact I have 3 stuff packs and every Expansion Pack installed and ever since installing Pets my game has run smoother and loaded faster.
  • Options
    ashleighH123ashleighH123 Posts: 2
    edited October 2011
    i have the hard copy and it won't download?
  • Options
    lcasklcask Posts: 6
    edited October 2011
    Mine is working really great
  • Options
    fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited October 2011
    mines great! Other than the fact my pets aren't "furry" but it's a common issue for people who have good graphics! :)
  • Options
    CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Mine is running fine. I bought it from GameStop.