May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Breeding Away From Home

I bred my dog with one of the female neighbor dogs. She gave birth recently. Is there anyway for me to adopt one of the puppies because if I can I can't figure out how.

Comments

• Options
    StroganoffOfBeefStroganoffOfBeef Posts: 743 Member
    edited October 2011
    Unless the neighbors happen to put up the dogs for adoption ( you can check on the computer or in the newspaper for "check neighborhood for adoption" or something along those lines ) then no, you cannot.
  • Options
    allisoneg02allisoneg02 Posts: 2,870 Member
    edited October 2011
    another way you *might* be able to do it is to go into Edit Town mode and select the household, then split up household and grab one of the puppy's which will then be placed on your clipboard then you can move them into your house!

I haven't tried it but I would assume it would work. :mrgreen:
    - Check out my youtube channel and my sims 4 legacy on tumblr-
    alliesim02
    The Scott Legacy
  • Options
    ChiWaWaChiWaWa Posts: 10 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Thanks for the idea. It won't let you split the households because it says you need an adult but you can merge households and just move the puppy Over
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited October 2011
    I received a pop-up message stating that the Fox household had a horse for sale. When I went to Map View, there was an icon over the household with the Adoption option. My sim visited the household and had an opportunity to ride the horse before making the decision of whether or not to buy her.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    CheerBabe15CheerBabe15 Posts: 203
    edited October 2011
    Or TestingCheatsEnabled True and click shift and add the pup :)