Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Contemporary Oasis for Centennial Vale by Anjubee

2...Next

Comments

• LightSideLightSide Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Simply stunning Anju.
    I just love the architecture in this, and the interiors are just stunning. :wink:

Another wondermazingful lot.
    Got it rec'ed and fave'ed :mrgreen:

~Light~
  • AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited June 2011
    SimShine: Yay! Thanks for the fav!

Jurik1124: Thank you for the rec! So glad you like!

xkattykatx: Hey, thanks! I saw your Cliffside Luxury on the exchange. It's super lovely! I rec'd it!
    edited June 2011
    jisgr8: J, babe, Tester J ain't going anywhere! Funny story. When I was testing, my sim decided to hide Tester J's clothes while he was skinny dipping in the hot tub. He then spent the rest of the time in a towel since he couldn't find his clothes. I didn't do anything to fix it. ;)

Lightside: Thank you, Lighty! I like your new adjective wondermazingful. Hehe! smiley-gen132.gif
  • jisgr8jisgr8 Posts: 837 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Anjubee wrote:
    jisgr8: J, babe, Tester J ain't going anywhere! Funny story. When I was testing, my sim decided to hide Tester J's clothes while he was skinny dipping in the hot tub. He then spent the rest of the time in a towel since he couldn't find his clothes. I didn't do anything to fix it. ;)

LOL I swear my tester sim is an exhibitionist. He wouldn't stop autonomously skinny dipping in the hot tub when I was testing Waddesdon. I even had to lock him in the basement at times :twisted:
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited June 2011
    I could have sworn I already commented on this....maybe somewhere else? :D It is stunning JuJu and a perfect example of contemporary design...chic clean and stunning. I love it.

edited June 2011
    ruru: <3

j:
    oasis_14-1.jpg