Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Contemporary Oasis for Centennial Vale by Anjubee

AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
Built on 500 Sunnyside Blvd for Build-n-Share’s Centennial Vale neighborhood. This oasis features a luxurious contemporary layout with a 2-story master suite, an artist design studio/loft, open living/kitchen/dining, game room, piano sun room, a green house, a 1 bedroom pool/guest house, workout room, laundry room, a grilling deck, and gorgeous views! Fully fenced in and totally secure for 242k simoleans.

This was built specifically in mind for my avatar, so in a way it reflects a bit more of my real design preferences. It is contemporary, but I tried to add a bit of whimsy and eclectic to make it slightly more organic.

I wanted it fully fenced so it would be useful for the celeb sims, but I admit I was worried thatputting in such a large fence would take away from the views and making it more cold than I wanted. I tried to soften up the fence with more landscaping, so I hope it came out ok!

Link to Lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4192663

oasiscover_01.png

oasiscover_02.png

oasiscover_03.png

oasiscover_04.png

oasiscover_05.png

oasiscover_06.png

oasiscover_07.png

You can view a bunch more pictures, including guest/pool house and floorplan at my blog: http://simulatinganju.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/contemporary-oasis/

Happy simming, folks!

Comments

• Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    edited June 2011
    I really love the interior of this house, it's fantastic :). The greenhouse is also very creative. A rec from me for sure :)
    hgjghj.jpg
  • dbaadbaa Posts: 313 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Anjubee, you said CC's not included, what about the designer spiral staircase? I saw it somewhere & I thought it was CC? How do you get those? :?: :roll:

As for the build: :thumbup:
    Rec # 10 is on me. 8)
  • AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited June 2011
    @ Dbaa - Spiral staircases are in the newest EP (generations) :)

@ Jujubeeee! - YAY about time missus ;)! Beautiful build but the interiors are STUNNING, right up my design street in design and colours ;) Love it! Room for me in there? :D
    DRF! :D
  • dbaadbaa Posts: 313 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Allium wrote:
    @ Dbaa - Spiral staircases are in the newest EP (generations) :)

@ Jujubeeee! - YAY about time missus ;)! Beautiful build but the interiors are STUNNING, right up my design street in design and colours ;) Love it! Room for me in there? :D
    DRF! :D

I still don't own the last SP & EP. I became a last minute buyer. :(
  • golden_glowgolden_glow Posts: 862 Member
    edited June 2011
    I love your builds, they are always so light and fresh. I love the use of the new spiral staircase and really like the pool house :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2011
    Contemporary Oasis is beautiful Anju! :D Love the architecture, the landscaping and the interiors. Good job as always. Going to recommend now. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • scorpiophoenixscorpiophoenix Posts: 2,289 Member
    edited June 2011
    Just Stunning! Downloaded, rec'd and fav'd! :-)
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,783 Member
    edited June 2011
    Beautiful lot, I like it in- and outside! :)
    Gorgeous work! Recommended.
  • TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
    edited June 2011
    Simply gorgeous build, Anjubee! Your interiors are stunning, as always. I'm still working on mine and hope to have it done soon. A rec from me! :D
  • Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited June 2011
    Beautiful as usual anjubee :D Love the outdoors and the interior colors seem to flow just perfectly throughout the house! I love it, I cant wait to download once I get home!! Also, many many thanks for uploading it without cc!!!! recd and bookmarked for later download.
  • AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited June 2011
    Jasonmazda2: Thanks. :)

dbaa: Hi there! Aren't the spiral staircases super fabulous? It's one of the reasons why I needed this EP right away! There are also a couple of new end tables I simply adore and used liberally throughout this build too. I'm looking forward to playing around with bunk beds next. :) Thanks for the rec!

Alli: Alli-kins! <3 You are always welcome! There is a guest house after all. Although I don't know if I want you all the way back there! You're bunking with me! *cuddle*

golden_glow: Thanks, GG! I always admire your interior work too. I think we have similar taste. :)

yanti68: Hi Yanti! Thank you for the rec! <3

scorpiophoenix: Yay, a fav! Thank you!
    edited June 2011
    imoger: Thanks! So glad you like. :)

Tfbob: Hey there! Thanks for the rec! Can't wait to see your lot! I bet it's going to be wonderful too!

Squizzle09: You are so welcome! Thanks for your nice comments and I hope you enjoy the lot in your game!
  • svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited June 2011
    Stunning creation that spiral stair case comes with generations does it. Recd as always.
  • peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited June 2011
    looks wonderful anju. not exactly sure to say but i love it very very much. its great to see new builds from you too. they really are inspiring 82.gif

rec, dl and fave from me :)
  • lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited June 2011
    Came out ok? Believe me, it came out way more than okay! I love the clean interiors, and as always, your use of blue! Such a wonderful home! DRF! :)
  • menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited June 2011
    I always love your interiors. It's so inspiring <3
    Rec'd downloaded and fav'd
    edited June 2011
    svlyn: Thanks for the rec! Yes, spiral staircases are awesome! I really like them because they only take up 2x2 tiles and they look so great!

peacy: *glomp!* Woo, a fav! We need to catch up soon. I miss talking to you! <3
    edited June 2011
    linday: Woo! Yeah, I love my blues. I figured since it was for my avi, I had to use blues! <3

mene: Aww, thanks for the fav! I'm so glad you liked the interiors! That's my favorite part too. <3
  • SparkleSparkle Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited June 2011
    I've been avoiding looking at houses on here since I uninstalled and went back to sims 2 just in case I start wanting it back (have come close but not so far) but those spirals are really calling to me LOL The house looks gorgeous, reminds me of alli's style big time, am not surprised she wants to move in :D Love all the attention to detail and colour pallet. very much suits it position in the landscape. Seems like a nice relaxing get away :)
    Origin: sparklesim | Twitter | Facebook | Click below to read about my Sims 4 Hood
    SparkleSimsSig2.png
  • jorygomesjorygomes Posts: 2,119
    edited June 2011
    amazing as always! i love your work! your use of blue has inspired me in my own design work, i find myself using it all the time!!!
    its so clean and amasing! hey you should join the extreme makeover SIM edition created by lovestoskate. i am in it. really! you should join it! anybody else who wants to should too! here is the link:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/385415.page

YAy!
    edited June 2011
    Sparkly: Yay! Thank you for resurfacing from TS2 for a bit to come see my house! <3 We need to see more Sparkling Homes, so come back and play with the spiral stairs! I've always loved Alli's style, so I think we would be perfect roomies! Hehe!

jorygomes: Why thank you! I would love to join more competitions, but I simply don't have the time to. I take too long to build as it is! Thank you for thinking of me though. :)
  • SimShineSimShine Posts: 308 Member
    edited June 2011
    This is wonderful, Anjubee! Going to rec and fav :)
  • Jurik1124Jurik1124 Posts: 4,627 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Great job! - just stunning! *clicks to make 33 recs*
  • xkattykatxxkattykatx Posts: 197 New Member
    edited June 2011
    It's so detailed and gorgeous! I especially love the color palette and patterns you used. Rec'd for sure!
  • jisgr8jisgr8 Posts: 837 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Wonderful build Anju. Love the high ceilings and the clean and bright interior decor. There better be room for me too :mrgreen: