Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimEve's Showcase(CC FREE) *New Lot- The Weekender

Comments

• LoveEvilLoveEvil Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited June 2011
    Wow another beautiful starter! I think emerald is my favourite so far too! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2011
    The Emerald is gorgeous! :D The architecture is very chic and modern. Love the interiors. Left a well deserved rec and added The Emerald to my favourite folder! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • dbaadbaa Posts: 313 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Very pro looking work presentation, SimEve. :thumbup:
  • hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    edited June 2011
    Emerald is a another incredible starter! You blow me away with these starters that look so sophisticated, nobody would be able to tell how inexpensive they are. The structure is beautiful, and the simple landscaping fits perfectly. I love how you used different shades of green--that adds a nice layer of complexity and variety. I also love, love, love what you did by taking cropped photographs of artwork. I imagine that's a good way to sneak past adding a store item. And all of the photographs work really well with the interior color scheme, too. Downloaded, recommended, and added to my favorites.

Heisei is a beautiful tribute to your friend and everyone affected by the tragedy in Japan. It's such a serene and tranquil home. The landscaping is just perfect--I love the flower beds you made with the potted plants, for instance. The interiors have an open and airy feel to them, and I like the earthy, soft color scheme. Love the video as well--I watch your videos over and over. :) Downloaded, recommended, and added this to my favorites, too. Did the same for Kamiko and Akanishi.

Diamond blew me away just as Emerald did--another great starter with really cool touches. The pillars/planters are clever, and I love how you took cropped photographs of the artwork in this house as well. Changing the photographs to black and white is a great way to have the pictures go with your color scheme. Another download, recommendation, and favorite. :)

Your blog is really great. I've never blogged before, but I'm inspired to try it out. I've got yours bookmarked so I can keep up with your creations and learn about how to structure my own blog one day.

Hope you've been doing well.

Take care,
    Bill
  • aleneghan619aleneghan619 Posts: 4,947 Member
    edited June 2011
    I am amazed your houses are so radical
    tumblr_inline_movqnq54lT1qz4rgp.gif

• svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited June 2011
    Sim eve does really nice work. This house is no exception. i love the emerald colours and decor as always. Your use is colour in him makes it look summery and cool. I can imagine my sim have great summer parties in the Emerald. Recd for you and favd cause i need a house like this SV if i ever get back to editing it.
  • AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited June 2011
    Evie!

Emerald and Diamond both came out awesome. Diamond has this cool urban vibe to it. I LOVE all the black and white photos!

Really love how Emerald turned out too. It is very hip, but very cozy at the same time. Don't you love the bunk beds and spiral stairs?! Weee!

Hesei! You always always do great japanese themed houses and this is no exception. Really love how simple and elegant the exterior looks, with the subtle CFE work. Awesome interior work too! Everything looks so tranquil with so many interesting nooks and crannies. <3
  • lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited June 2011
    Eve, I found your Emeral days ago and rec'd it, but didn't stumble across your thread until now! It looks wonderful, I love both the vibrant green colour and how you have combined it with wood! The architecture is awesome, and it looks so incredible for a starter! Great job!!
  • jisgr8jisgr8 Posts: 837 New Member
    edited June 2011
    A new gemstone starter and a japanese themed build. :shock: You're definitley spoiling us Eve. Emerald is one of my favs so far. Awesome design and well balanced color scheme. You know me if I were doing that build I'd have green from floor to ceiling :mrgreen: And Heisei is also excellent. It looks very serene, exactly like it's name. Rec'd
  • menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited June 2011
    I'm always amazed at what you can do with a starter. Emerald is beautiful, I love the earthy tones. :D Left you a rec
  • xkattykatxxkattykatx Posts: 197 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Hey Eve! All of your Birthstone starters are fab, they look so luxurious for being under $20k. I especially love the Emerald! The bright pops of color really make it look great. Gave a rec!
  • LightSideLightSide Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited June 2011
    As I already said, I just love this collection Eve
    Everything fits perfectly, and every house from this collection is unique in its own way. :D

This collection is just wonderful.
    Rec's for all. ;)

~Light~
  • pooh90pooh90 Posts: 4,026 Member
    edited June 2011
    A bump for you because creation this awesome should not be on page 10!
    ;)
  • CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited June 2011
    I just love your creations and bookmark it
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited June 2011
    Hey SimEve! Glad to see you back. Already rec'd your last 3 creations. They are all so gorgeous. :wink:
    sigg.gif

• SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited June 2011
    Thanks so much guys! I'm ready to get back to the community now, although I still don't have a lot of time. But I'm going to start catching up on stuff now and try to stay up to date and check everything out more often like I used to. I'm glad to be back!
    I finally finished a home I've been working on since January. I hope you like it.
    Updated! http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/352319.page
    edited June 2011

Its so hard to keep up with everything on this forum Simeve there is so much going on you can spend your whole life here if you wanted to. As for your new build the Salida Del Sol is fabulous, hard to pin point what i like most about it. Its a stunning example of a mediterrian home. Perfect for the summer. And Raul Vega is just YUMMY. Recd em both and downloaded the house.
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2011
    What a perfect home and what a gorgeous looking sim! Love the build Eve! It is so stunning! I am off to your studio to recommend and add the lot to my favourite folder. Also going to recommend your sim. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited June 2011
    Thanks Svlyn. I actually just favorited one of your lots from Hydra's thread. Congrats on the feature for it as well.
    Thanks Yanti! I'm looking forward to catching up on your homes as well.
    It's going to take me quite a while to catch up completely I can tell. :wink: Especially since you people won't quit building stuff, lol. :shock: :shock:
    edited June 2011
    lol thanks you for the fav means a lot coming from such an amasing builder. zI might try to actaully build some homes but commercial lots keep getting in a way..lol. I am def going to play this new lot. i loved the video you made.
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited June 2011
    Wow Eve, I had no idea I had been away so long! You have so many new builds! Amethyst has become my new favorite gemstones build. I love the cottage/ Victorian style. The Vega's house is outstanding! The layout and stucco exterior look great. Love the work you did with the portico area. That outdoor dining area is inspiring. You always find something super creative to do!
    Went thru and rec'd all that I missed. It was fun!

kim :D
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

edited June 2011
    Svlyn- Thanks! I have been playing with it too and it's really nice. I decided to really lay with every lot now o it will be perfect for the players. Sometimes I can get caught up in the looks of the lot instead of what is most important so I"m trying to balance it out.
    Kimjo- You were gone? So was I, lol. Welcome back! Thanks for catching up with my stuff.
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited June 2011
    Hi Eve
    SALIDA dEL SOL. :shock: is just stunning, beautiful, realistic and well I just would like to live in that lovely house. :lol: Love the idea of the canopy over the out door table. Left a rec and fav'd. :D Hugs Folly
    edited June 2011
    Thanks Folly! I wish I could live there too. If only it were so easy to build and decorate in real life...sigh.
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited June 2011
    Wow SimEve! Salida Del Sol is Gorgeous. I think you've captured the mediterranean style beautifully. Looks like such a nice place to live. Off to rec / download. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    sigg.gif