Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

linday's creations - Charme Rustique

Comments

• petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited April 2011
    Hi Linday! I love your builds and was just thinking the other day that I haven't seen anything from you in a while. Clearwater is gorgeous! I love the colors you chose for the interior and the architecture is fabulous. Rec from me! :wink:
    sigg.gif

• kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited April 2011
    It's gorgeous Linday, and I am super excited to see a Linday build! You know how much I love them! :D
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • KateSterlingKateSterling Posts: 216
    edited April 2011
    DRF for me Linday! I'm so happy to see you back in action! :D
  • lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited April 2011
    I didnt know you had a new build, Linday...how did I almost miss this beauty?? It is fantastic..I love the aqua witht he black and white..very striking and edgy! I would not have thought this was on a small lot either...it packs a lot of punch for being a smaller home. Just shows how talented you are. :D Rec'd.

Thank you so much, Ruthy! :) I prefer building smaller homes, I never have the patience to finish the large ones :wink:
    edited April 2011
    Great to see another Linday build!!! And another beautiful one it is. It is so elegantly designed from the covered driveway to the roof accents over the entryway to the stone tile walkway. The sunken liven area is really nice, and I love that area rug. The frosted glass coffee table under the TV fits perfectly with the color scheme, and I like how you created the plant in the bowl. The music painting also fits so nicely with the color scheme. I see that variegated ceramic vase creeping into view in the kitchen (gasp!). Downloaded, recommended, and added to my favorites. I hope you've been doing well and had a great weekend.

Take care,
    Bill

Hey Bill, long time no see! What have you been up to? Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :)

Take care, you too! :)
    edited April 2011
    XOX1 wrote:
    It's wonderful to see you sharing your works again, Linday!

The colors are stunning! I love the nice clean lines of this build.
    Great job on the living room rug too, very inventive.

The Japanese have a term called "Shibui". It means "Understated Elegance". It is considered the epitome of designing aspirations, the nirvana of style. I think you have achieved the state of Shibui with this fantastic build.

Left you a DL & REC with absolute glee!

Thank you so much, XO! :) Such a sweet comment!
    edited April 2011
    Glad to see you are back with a great new build! Edgy and beautiful! :D

Hi Scorp! Thank you so much! :)
  • spartan1spartan1 Posts: 606 Member
    edited April 2011
    Hi Linday :)

Sorry I missed this new build - unforgivable since it's been so long since your last upload - but totally worth the wait! This is such a bold comeback with so much style packed into a small lot. The vibrant spot colour is perfect for the modern style - love the sunken room, the water features out the front and the custom floor rug in particular. I hope this is a sign there are more builds coming.

DRF! :thumbup:
    edited April 2011
    petalbot wrote:
    Hi Linday! I love your builds and was just thinking the other day that I haven't seen anything from you in a while. Clearwater is gorgeous! I love the colors you chose for the interior and the architecture is fabulous. Rec from me! :wink:

Aww, thank you so much, Petal! :)
  • svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited April 2011
    My favority color, love the design. Recd :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    edited April 2011
    It's gorgeous Linday, and I am super excited to see a Linday build! You know how much I love them! :D

Aww, thank you so much, Kim! :-)
    edited April 2011
    DRF for me Linday! I'm so happy to see you back in action! :D

Thank you Kate, a DRF! :oops: It's good to be back as well! :)
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited April 2011
    Wow, beautiful homes. Rec'd The Clearwater.
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited April 2011
    Hi Linday
    The Clearwater is another wonderful modern build from you. :D I Love the crisp cool colour you have used and how it flows from room to room. :D
    Storm Cottage is a sweet little starter I love the colour with its white accents. :D Left rec's for both Folly. :thumbup:
    edited April 2011
    spartan1 wrote:
    Hi Linday :)

Sorry I missed this new build - unforgivable since it's been so long since your last upload - but totally worth the wait! This is such a bold comeback with so much style packed into a small lot. The vibrant spot colour is perfect for the modern style - love the sunken room, the water features out the front and the custom floor rug in particular. I hope this is a sign there are more builds coming.

DRF! :thumbup:

Helen, so lovely to see you! How are you? Thank you so much, glad you like it! :)
    edited April 2011
    svlyn wrote:
    My favority color, love the design. Recd :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you so much, svlyn! :)
    edited April 2011
    Wow, beautiful homes. Rec'd The Clearwater.

Thank you so much, PP! Glad you like them! :)
    edited April 2011
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Linday
    The Clearwater is another wonderful modern build from you. :D I Love the crisp cool colour you have used and how it flows from room to room. :D
    Storm Cottage is a sweet little starter I love the colour with its white accents. :D Left rec's for both Folly. :thumbup:

Thank you so much, Folly! Glad you like them! :) Long time no see!
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited April 2011
    Stunning home and very chic and modern. Thank you for sharing it. :mrgreen: Recommended and faved.
    YShQCz1.png
    edited April 2011
    Stunning home and very chic and modern. Thank you for sharing it. :mrgreen: Recommended and faved.

Thank you so much!! :)
    edited June 2011
    SalvieModerne.png

I finally completed a build! This house was build from a floorplan, for a change, I just stumbled across a floorplan and happened to like the digital renderings of the house… It doesn’t look like my version, as I have interpreted it to fit the game’s limitations as well as my own. However, the result is a 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom modern home with an open floorplan, lots of outdoor space and probably too much stone. It’s built on a 30×40 lot and uses items from all expansion packs, the OL stuff pack as well as the store. No CC.

Download it here!

See more pics in this slideshow!

Visit my blog!
  • AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited June 2011
    Love it, Linday!

My favorite part is how some of the furniture looks like they are built into the house! Very nice!

:thumbup:
  • hmsdrco2001hmsdrco2001 Posts: 818 Member
    edited June 2011
    Hey Linday! Marveling over your latest house, Salvie Moderne which I have downloaded, recommended, and added to my favorites. The earth tones are really beautiful, and the architectural elements are so cool and creative--like the overhanging lamp pillars, the angled garage, the covered entryway, and the roofing, to name a few. I always love your interior patterns--the white tiled walls are really nice and I love the floor tile accents. The kitchen is amazing. You are really an inspiration.

Hope all is well.

Take care,
    Bill
  • Sherry1968Sherry1968 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Hi Linday! I already commented at TSS, but I love your new build! It is fab! Left you a DRF. :wink:
    edited June 2011
    Anjubee wrote:
    Love it, Linday!

My favorite part is how some of the furniture looks like they are built into the house! Very nice!

:thumbup:

Thank you Anju!! Glad you like it! :D