Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UPDATE: Victorian Cottage By Bonafiedgz (exterior pics)

BonafiedgzBonafiedgz Posts: 501 New Member
Hey I been working on this lot for a while, finally done. Please enjoy! and critique. All comments welcomed, aslong as it helps me for later builds.

link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4165991

Screenshot-17-1.jpg
Screenshot-18.jpg
Screenshot-24.jpg
Screenshot-25.jpg
Screenshot-23.jpg
Screenshot-20.jpg
Screenshot-22.jpg
Screenshot-21.jpg
Screenshot-19.jpg
Screenshot-13.jpg
Screenshot-14.jpg
Screenshot-11.jpg
Screenshot-12-1.jpg
Screenshot-8.jpg
Screenshot-7.jpg
Screenshot-6.jpg
Screenshot-2.jpg
Screenshot.jpg
Screenshot-3.jpg
Screenshot-4.jpg
Screenshot-5.jpg

Bonafiedgz

Comments

• BonafiedgzBonafiedgz Posts: 501 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Bump? :(
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2011
    Your cottage looks lovely! :D I love the interiors. Going to recommend now. :thumbup:
  • AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited June 2011
    You did a great job with the interiors, Bon!

My favorite rooms are the pink bedroom and the kitchen. You really did an excellent job with the colors throughout. Rec'd!
    edited June 2011
    yanti68: I'm really happy you liked it, I worked hard on it. Thanks for the comment.

Anjubee: Hey, you probably don't remember me but I was in alot of the challenges you had. And inlove your builds, thanks for bringing my self esteem about my interior, I don't think Im to great at it.

Thanks to both of you for takin your time to comment and recommending. :)

Bonafiedgz
  • PEACHES327PEACHES327 Posts: 3,041 Member
    edited June 2011
    Very charming. Gave it a good ol' rec! :D
    Please Visit My Sims 3 & 4 Blog! studiopeaches.blogspot.com
  • svlynsvlyn Posts: 4,409 Member
    edited June 2011
    Recommended this for you, this is a lovely victorian cottage, you did a great job, the colour choices are so elegant, yet homey. Thank you for sharing
    edited June 2011
    Thanks Peaches, hehe I like your name! I'll look in your studio. :D

Bonafiedgz
    edited June 2011
    Svlyn!!! Thanks great to have your comment. Thanks for the nice comment.

Bonafiedgz
  • singgoutloudxsinggoutloudx Posts: 3,424 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Looks really cute from the inside! :thumbup: Could we see some exterior pictures? :D

EDIT: Nevermind, I just went to rec. it and saw the exterior. Love it even more! :D
    edited June 2011
    Looks really cute from the inside! :thumbup: Could we see some exterior pictures? :D

EDIT: Nevermind, I just went to rec. it and saw the exterior. Love it even more! :D
    Wow thanks singoutloud, I just noticed I never posted the exterior pics.. :/ will have them up now.

Bonafiedgz, thanks for the nice comment.
  • singgoutloudxsinggoutloudx Posts: 3,424 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Bonafiedgz wrote:

Wow thanks singoutloud, I just noticed I never posted the exterior pics.. :/ will have them up now.

Oh my goodness, I love it even more! :lol: Is there CC?
    edited June 2011
    Bonafiedgz wrote:

Oh my goodness, I love it even more! :lol: Is there CC?
    Yes the benches you see is CC, but I took the off and replaced them in the actual downloadable build. So that I would be able to upload. :/

Bonafiedgz
  • artist78artist78 Posts: 589 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I love the bedrooms and the layout! The upstairs hall was planned out brilliantly! I love the exterior too, I was I was ambitious enough to spend hours on a house.

Off to Rec!
    edited June 2011
    artist78 wrote:
    I love the bedrooms and the layout! The upstairs hall was planned out brilliantly! I love the exterior too, I was I was ambitious enough to spend hours on a house.

Off to Rec!
    Artist78, thanks so muh. Im really happy you like the lot. I spent alot of time on it, and even more time attempting to upload.

Bonafiedgz
  • artist78artist78 Posts: 589 New Member
    edited June 2011
    The uploader was giving me troubles too. But I haven't done anything in so long I'm sure t was just me.
  • addict1220addict1220 Posts: 3,778 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Hey, Bonafied!
    Long time no see. :D So glad to see your name, and your work, back on Creative corner. I love the green and white color scheme here and how you've continued it throughout the home. Nice combination with the pink, too. I always think those two work well together. Those night time shots of the exterior are very nice.

Welcome back,
    Addict
    edited June 2011
    addict1220 wrote:
    Hey, Bonafied!
    Long time no see. :D So glad to see your name, and your work, back on Creative corner. I love the green and white color scheme here and how you've continued it throughout the home. Nice combination with the pink, too. I always think those two work well together. Those night time shots of the exterior are very nice.

Welcome back,
    Addict
    Addict!! It has been a long time, thanks for the nice welcome. I really tried something new with the interior, since Its not one of my virtues. But it seems everyone likes it so far, so I guess I did something right. The night shots did come out fairly nicely, proud of this build overall. Working on a ranch style home now, uploading this week. Hope to enter B&S soon. :D

Bonafiedgz
  • gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I really like your design and materials you used for exterior--very nice work. Congrats.
    edited June 2011
    gokukaren wrote:
    I really like your design and materials you used for exterior--very nice work. Congrats.
    Goku, Im very glad you liked the house. I really worked hard on this build. Equally in the exterior and interior. Thanks for the comment.

Bonafiedgz
  • LarissaMyaLarissaMya Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited June 2011
    This is a awesome cottage. Great job. :thumbup: rec'd
  • Me491Me491 Posts: 628 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I like it a lot! I just have 1 question: In the first pic or something, that tree has a circular bench around it... is that cc?
  • dbaadbaa Posts: 313 New Member
    edited June 2011
    A lot of work done there. I wish I could have the kind of patience you put in your build. I lost the drive for building a couple of years ago, since I got into the real life construction business... I guess I don't have time anymore... Keep up the good work dude. 8)
    edited June 2011
    LarissaMya: Im very glad you liked it, thanks for the rec.

Me491: Hello, to answer your question yes the bench is CC. Unfortunatly alot of nice items are CC. Hopefully in the future there will be more items like that bench and many more. Glad you liked it.

dbaa: You have it right there man, it was alot of work. And I understand what you are saying. I stopped building for over 10 months or so, and I just got inspired out of the blue. Hopefully you get that "want" and "need" to build lots again.

Thanks again to all of you, the reason I keep building is because of you guys.. If I wouldnt get these AWESOME comments I would be very undriven to continue my builds.

Bonafiedgz