Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS3 Creations by KateSterling - FOUR SEASONS Pg 12

Comments

• gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Blue is my favorite color and the way you have used it in this home is breath taking. Your landscaping is so beautiful too, the pond is just gorgeous. Great job Kate. Already rec'd and added to my favs.
  • gokukarengokukaren Posts: 1,247 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Also, the building itself is magnificent-- I love the design and attention to detail. Congrats dear.
  • KateSterlingKateSterling Posts: 216
    edited May 2011
    gokukaren wrote:
    Blue is my favorite color and the way you have used it in this home is breath taking. Your landscaping is so beautiful too, the pond is just gorgeous. Great job Kate. Already rec'd and added to my favs.

Karen - thank you so much! I'm glad you like my home, pond and landscaping. Thank you so much for the rec and fav! :D
  • SimShineSimShine Posts: 308 Member
    edited May 2011
    This house is darling :) Going to rec.
    edited May 2011
    gokukaren wrote:
    Also, the building itself is magnificent-- I love the design and attention to detail. Congrats dear.

Karen - thank you for your compliments! I'm glad you like the architectural design and details! :D Kate
    edited May 2011
    SimShine wrote:
    This house is darling :) Going to rec.

Thank you so much, Simshine! I'm glad you like my home. Thank you for the recommendation! :D
  • BelliliBellili Posts: 1,737 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Yay Kate! Beautiful build! I love how you decorate both the indoor and the outdoors. And the landscaping is pretty too of course! :mrgreen:

The exchange won't let me rec and download, so a virtual rec for now!
    edited May 2011
    Thank you so much, Bell! :D
    edited May 2011
    ElizaExchange0.png

I built 4 Eliza Blvd. for a request by VictoriousSimmer.

Enjoy this spacious well-appointed modern home which includes an inviting pool, tropical landscape and garden.

The main level includes: entrance, living room, study/library, half bath, laundry and garage. Additionally, the open-floor plan great room includes an eat-in kitchen, dining room, additional half bath and access to a kitchen garden (with life fruit), outdoor dining area and pool.

The second level includes: game room, arcade room, chess room, master suite with his & her bathrooms, girl’s bedroom with private bath, two boy’s bedrooms with shared bath and laundry.

The third level includes hobby lofts with access to stunning balcony views. Included are an art studio, exercise room and martial arts room.

Fits any 40 x 40 lot, shown on 500 Sunnyside Blvd, Sunset Valley.

$305,000 fully furnished.

NO CC. I do not use custom content in my builds. Any patterns, building materials, furniture or accessories are from EA's The Sims 3 Store, the expansion packs: World Adventures, Late Night and Ambitions and the stuff packs: High-End Loft and Fast Lane. A list of the store items is available HERE (see “store” link to right of photo). (As always, if you do not own the above EP/SP/Store items, the furniture/accessory item will be substituted.)

TS3 DOWNLOAD
    MORE PHOTOS

ElizaExchange1.jpg

ElizaExchangeLR-1.png

ElizaExchangeST-1.png

ElizaExchangeKitPool-1.png

ElizaExchangekipiano-1.png

ElizaExchangePianoDR-1.png

ExchangeChessArtMartial-1.png

ElizaExchangeMB-1.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited May 2011
    Wow Kate! Your modern is gorgeous inside and out. I especially love the room with the piano. It's stunning. Off to rec and download.
    sigg.gif

• judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited May 2011
    Kate it's absolutely gorgeous!! Got it dl'd and rec'****
    edited May 2011
    petalbot wrote:
    Wow Kate! Your modern is gorgeous inside and out. I especially love the room with the piano. It's stunning. Off to rec and download.

Thank you so much, Petal! I'm so glad you like it! :D
  • imogerimoger Posts: 5,787 Member
    edited May 2011
    Wonderful build, Kate, I really like the architecture, and the interior is beautiful with pretty colours. :)
    I also like to play with wall-covers using them as decoration. ;)
    Recommended :)
  • SmokyTopazSmokyTopaz Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited May 2011
    Love the colour scheme Kate... rd...plus TSSfb. xxx
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2011
    WOW! :shock: Kate, this is such an impressive build! You are so good with moderns. Love the architecture and the interiors! Beautiful colour combinations. Inside, I love the open plan layout. The kitchen area, the living area, the bedrooms (specially the kids' bedrooms) and bathroom looks fabulous! Also love the walk-in-wardrobe very much! Great build! Left a well deserved recommendation and added your lot to my favourite folder! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • KrisqueKrisque Posts: 532 Member
    edited May 2011
    Kate, I just wanted to tell you ageain how much I love 4 Eliza Blvd! :thumbup:
    edited May 2011
    imoger wrote:
    Wonderful build, Kate, I really like the architecture, and the interior is beautiful with pretty colours. :)
    I also like to play with wall-covers using them as decoration. ;)
    Recommended :)

Imoger, Thank you so much! I'm glad you like so much about my build! :D
    edited May 2011
    Kate it's absolutely gorgeous!! Got it dl'd and rec'****

Judy - I'm am so happy you like it! Thank you for your praise, DL and Rec! I love your new avi! :D
  • k2m1took2m1too Posts: 3,128 Member
    edited May 2011
    Kate -

Another stunner from you! The chocolate+aqua is a smart combination and you used it so well through out. I love the 3-tone effect in the bedroom and the views are to die for!

I'll rec it just as soon as I can get the exchange to cooperate with me! Virtual rec for now! :thumbup:

-k2
    edited May 2011
    SmokyTopaz wrote:
    Love the colour scheme Kate... rd...plus TSSfb. xxx

Thank you so much, Smoky! :D
    edited June 2011
    yanti68 wrote:
    WOW! :shock: Kate, this is such an impressive build! You are so good with moderns. Love the architecture and the interiors! Beautiful colour combinations. Inside, I love the open plan layout. The kitchen area, the living area, the bedrooms (specially the kids' bedrooms) and bathroom looks fabulous! Also love the walk-in-wardrobe very much! Great build! Left a well deserved recommendation and added your lot to my favourite folder! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow! Yanti! Thank you! It makes me happy that you like my home enough to DRF! :D
  • jisgr8jisgr8 Posts: 837 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Wow Kate this lot is brilliant. Excellent modern design especially those decorative half arches that are mirrored with the windows. Love that touch. Your interiors are stunning as well. I really like how you carried the white, sea foam green and chocolate brown color combo throughout the whole place, and it is so cool how you tapered the shading of some of your walls. Great job! Rec'd
    edited June 2011
    Krisque wrote:
    Kate, I just wanted to tell you ageain how much I love 4 Eliza Blvd! :thumbup:

Kris - you are so sweet! Thank you so much! :D
  • AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited June 2011
    This is simply beautiful, Kate!

Not only is the modern architecture totally striking, I also love how you incorporated the columns coming out of the pool. It's really visually stunning. There are so many touches on your interiors that are simply gorgeous.. from the grouping of the different clocks in the kitchen, the tonal walls that go from deep to light, to the use of advanced photography from your sims to make those custom pictures decorated throughout the house (I like doing that too!).

This is going into my favs for sure!
    edited June 2011
    k2m1too wrote:
    Kate -

Another stunner from you! The chocolate+aqua is a smart combination and you used it so well through out. I love the 3-tone effect in the bedroom and the views are to die for!

I'll rec it just as soon as I can get the exchange to cooperate with me! Virtual rec for now! :thumbup:

-k2

k2, thank you so much for your kind feedback and the recommendation! :D